Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed 3.7.19 on sgs2, no other changes and immediately unable to connect to wifi. Anyone else?

Just flashed this on my S3 ... looking good ... lets c how the battery life is on this rom ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Which input messaging Bug?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
It was a issue on the 3.7.12 on note1. It was impossible to type the letters when we edited the sms.
Now its all ok.
All works fine.
I'm waiting for the multilanguage pack.
Question :
Gerrett can I install the Multilanguage pack after I settled the rom and the apps?

Dient know anything about this issue, please report next time.
Yep should work, only dont wipe anything!

I had 3.7.12 installed without the multilang pack. (English version only). I just downloaded (134MB) 3.7.19 multilang pack for my Ace and reflashed it from clockwork recovery. It still says 3.7.12. I tried flashing the right file multiple times. No use. Did I download an incorrect file?

Dient know anything about this issue, please report next time.
Yep should work, only dont wipe anything!

My friend said that with last release in English its all ok. But when he tried to install the Multilanguage pack of the precedent release 3.7.12 the sms bug returned. Its very annoying. With the v 3.7.5 and its Multilanguage pack it was all ok, no sms bug.
Please gerrett check. We are on galaxy note 1

Never had any problems, please report if you have the issue on 3.7.19 rom + multilang when its released

Reactions: KingMeda
I believe I might have the incorrect file. Downloading the 166MB English version only and will wait again for the multilang pack to be released for my device. Thanks.

I had 3.7.12 installed without the multilang pack. (English version only). I just downloaded (134MB) 3.7.19 multilang pack for my Ace and reflashed it from clockwork recovery. It still says 3.7.12. I tried flashing the right file multiple times. No use. Did I download an incorrect file?

U need to flash the rom ... not the multilang pack only

I can see that for s3 the base is still 4.1.1 ... can u update the base as new firmware is available ... either 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 leaked ;)

Never had any problems, please report if you have the issue on 3.7.19 rom + multilang when its released
Alas, I still have the problem. Samsung Galaxy Note 1 here.
I didn't do any cache wipe before flashing the new rom, should I?
I installed both the new rom and the multilanguage package.
See the pic attached : the input field is deformed, and you can't type anything here :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-20-20-55-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-20-20-55-17-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 210
Could someone pls explain what is (or what would be) the effect of "enforce proximity sensor" setting (path: contacts->settings-> more phone settings-> incoming call status settings)

I tested this function on this ROM as well, still I cannot find any useful effect. Only effect what I found by enable this setting, "flip to silence" and "quiet ring on pick up" functions do not work any more. These functions working again if disable "enforce proximity sensor" setting. Very strange...

Pls do not mix with "enable proximity sensor" setting 'cause it is working well.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Please help I downloaded and updated to 3.7.19 yesterday (on my mi2s) and the phone booted up fine but then when i tried to open an.app or the updater it would.open for a second or two and then close. I booted into recovery and partition 1 and could use the phone with what i think is the stock rom however if i try to update the phone becomes.unusable again and closes every app within seconds.
I am not sure what i can do to fix this and would really appreciate any advice.
thanks, Kelvin

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Alas, I still have the problem. Samsung Galaxy Note 1 here.
I didn't do any cache wipe before flashing the new rom, should I?
I installed both the new rom and the multilanguage package.
See the pic attached : the input field is deformed, and you can't type anything here :(

Can you please check if you have these issue without multilang?

Thank you for a miui for htc one s, but i have found a couple of bugs, where should i post it ?
Thank you

Please help I downloaded and updated to 3.7.19 yesterday (on my mi2s) and the phone booted up fine but then when i tried to open an.app or the updater it would.open for a second or two and then close. I booted into recovery and partition 1 and could use the phone with what i think is the stock rom however if i try to update the phone becomes.unusable again and closes every app within seconds.
I am not sure what i can do to fix this and would really appreciate any advice.
thanks, Kelvin

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Did you try wiping the data partition?

Can you please check if you have these issue without multilang?
OK I'll try that. I guess I have to flash the ROM again, without the multilang, right?
Do I have to do any kind of wipe before?

Yep flash again without multilang, no wipe needed

Yep flash again without multilang, no wipe needed
Just tried to flash again without multilang... still same problem :(
I also tried to change the keyboard (between Android, Samsung and Swiftkey) but the problem stays the same!
It's only since v 3.7.12 that I encountered this issue actually. Before that it was ok...

@miuiandroid team who builded the n7000 rom please pm, cause of the mms.apk bug

Status
Not open for further replies.