3.8.30/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've tried .30 and got my viper fx warning about no ROOT. Also for Trickster MOD - app closes with no root warning.
Its better to rebuild .29 and wait for xiaomi fix.

i like too downgrade .16 because snote working so how I can downgrade with N-7100? need wipe or something other?

GT-N7100

Just a heads up! Gapps v4.2.x is also for Galaxy S4.
You should update the instructions ;)

I have updated, with .30 version my SIII and root is working. Just restored News & Weater with Titanium Backup and the root is working.

Im confused. Is root working for version 3.8.30 for Galaxy Note N7000? If not will we get another version? Otherwise ill just wait for next weeks release.

Im confused. Is root working for version 3.8.30 for Galaxy Note N7000? If not will we get another version? Otherwise ill just wait for next weeks release.

it should work.. bug is only on official releases.. not for ports...

Thanks, but why you dont port automatically for HTC One S ? So can you port for HTC One S, Thanks in Advance ;)

Thanks, but why you dont port automatically for HTC One S ? So can you port for HTC One S, Thanks in Advance ;)

Everything we do is automated, none of our roms are touched manually. (Well during the beta period they are, until those changes are automated). That is how we pump releases out. That being said, HTC One S isn't official, so when its available we can pump it through our system to auto-translate and fix the rom. Though, its not an Xiaomi product, so usually there are bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.