MULTI 4.1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi devs n ibot
I m ready for beta testing of oppo find 5 as i cant see anyone who is doing it for find5
So plz help.me with how to start with .

Reactions: kutinho
@Miuiandroid Team please check the n7000 4.1.2 build, it seems like there is a problem with root and themeing since the last 3 builds, thanks :)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Jo☆san and Fis2
How about LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)?

Cause I love your ROM - so please keep it also up to date!

AND: You're doing a great job - keep on!

Thanks

Attention:
We have two kind of MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use official or ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're comming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.
Make sure which rom you are downloading. Android base number is in file name: 4.1 (official) or 4.2 (port).

Reactions: hawkwind
Attention:
We have two kind of MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use official or ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're comming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.
Make sure which rom you are downloading. Android base number is in file name: 4.1 (official) or 4.2 (port).
Thanks, i had just noticed this on the roms page, answers my question about the diffence in size :)

Hi,
I am using Internationaol Note 2, and today first time i try to install miui v4.1.17 version but i flash this rom then i m stuck after the selecl language on WELCOME MIUI option. its giving error "Unfortuately, com.android.provision has stopped." after selecting English (United State).

Please HELP

THANKssssss
Please reply for this anyone

Something happened with the themes app! All users from Hungary reported (including me) the language is changed from Hungary to Chinese.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

camera crashes after taking couple of photos + when unlocking screen my ZTE V967S freezes for some seconds (so the issue is in miui-locker, I guess ...)

I don't need a multilang version just eng. At the eng. version their is no bootloop.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

i just downloaded the rom to my Galaxy S3 i9300 and i don't have superuser nor root.. help ?

You needn't superuser. You may find the root in: Security->Permissions

I can't find this option.. I searched in the settings and on the Security center folder and everywhere on the home screens

Last edited:
I can't find this option.. I searched in the settings and on the Security center folder and everywhere on the home screens

Just look on the same screen where is Camera, it should be Security icon. It is not in Settings, nor in Security Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.