MULTI 4.1.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you installed the Mi-Tools? If yes, on which miui build?
I have just installed WSM tools and after installing Mi-Tools and rebooting I get the following message on the screen where modules are enabled: This module needs WSM 44 so it could not be activated.
Oh yeah, dammit. I forgot one tiny step.
Open WSM Tools -> Settings -> Manage WSM -> Install and Reboot after that.

Once you did this, you can start using Mi-Tools. ;)

anyone having problems with apps like whasapp who push notification ? only when I enter the app its get refreshed even if the app is running in background.
there's any way to fix it ?

btw DeepSpace, thank you very much for your help !

Reactions: ibrido8
Hi guys,
Is there any info about NEXUS 5 support ? I'm trying to decide what to buy : MI3 or NEXUS5 ?

Are there any intentions NEXUS5 will be supported by MIUI ?

anyone having problems with apps like whasapp who push notification ? only when I enter the app its get refreshed even if the app is running in background.

I am having this problem too.
And no worries man ;)

+1 !
I'm having the same issue as liadatz and DeepSpace plus the issue with launcher loading everytime I clear apps with integrated task manager.
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 with official MIUI 4.1.17(4.1.2 Android version). Any solutions ?

The same issiue with notification on my Mi2s.... To solve I installed "Advanced wifi lock".......but it drains the battery 10/15% more..... sadly:oops:

Well I don't see what's the matter with the wi-fi. For me, it happens even when I keep the phone active and for test I use another phone to send a message via Whatsapp. It does not arrive or it arrives about 1-2 hours later. Same goes for Viber sadly.

Did you set all permissions of whatsapp, viber etc...in settings?
IF YES, I had the same problem..... and that app solved it.

Yep. All permissions are ok, notifications are active, I think everything related to settings/permissions is fine.

I am using Galaxy Nexus with Miui V5 3.10.18. Yesterday I flashed 4.1.17

1) The theme application doesn't allow mixing of different themes for lock screen, wallpaper, icons which was supported in 3.10.18. Is there a way to mix multiple themes like before?

2) The lock screen no longer shows HOME button. It used to light up the torch (LED) without unlocking the phone. Now this button itself is missing :(

i9100 if i try to install wsm tool i get com.android.phone error at start
can't install crt off disable mod (cause miui logo loop)

Same here and viber too on HTC One

i have a question.. there is 2 rom for galaxy note 2.. one is 4.2 and other one is 4.1.. i want to ask that these both rom are official ?? witch one is best for Battery life .. ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.