MULTI 4.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Mr. IBotPeaches, I'm Jo-san nice to meet you! I have a question...do you compile n7ooo miui porting, right? The last release had many bug problems..i would like to know if we will receive next 4.1.2 release and if do you fix something. Sorry for my english..i'm italian. Thanks 4 all

Thnx! And a happy new year for all of you! hope to keep seeing nice updates in 2014!

Status still pending but all links are available and working. Can we start the download?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Is there any option to set transparent widget for integrated weather app in english release?

... and another thing, I cannot see setting for refresh frequency in weather app.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello and happy new year to everyone!

I flashed the multilanguage ROM last week, comming from MIUI-France version in order to use the OTA update.

I have refreshed many times since this morning but my MI2 always says that he is up to date.

Maybe i just have to wait a little bit more but maybe i have a problem, can somebody help please?

Thanx!

hey guys,

first, congratualtions and thanks for your hard work!
i have a question regarding htc sensation: 3.11.8 was the last version that the call recording worked for me.
since then, i can mark "automatic recording", doens´t record.
if i try to activate recording during a call, the option is greyed out.
any idea what this is due to?

thanks in advance, regards.

.....anybody????

btw, not sure if the default app settings is any better or the same in this release than previous ones. the issue is around the miui browser, and how it hijacks things like mp4, youtube, tumblr, google now links, instagram, maps, etc. not sure if it happens on any devices other than mi2s.

I took the advice given here. I used a simpler method:
1) download and upgrade to 4.1.3
2) download 3.11.29
3) extract Browser.apk
4) mount /system read-write
5) replace /system/app/Browser.apk with the one from 3)
6) remount /system read-only
7) reboot

most the links ive tested so far seem to work now. i get prompted for youtube links, and video links. the only thing that still seems broken though is google now search results still opens miui browser (others open fine in chrome).. :(

Reactions: oile
on Galaxy Note N7000 still remain the same problem : theme app crashes, widget to free ram make reload the whole launcher, if i go into system options...when i exit the launcher crashes! :(

It's great. Thank you much
4.1.3 Multi-language available for Lenovo p-780 very soon

on Galaxy Note N7000 still remain the same problem : theme app crashes, widget to free ram make reload the whole launcher, if i go into system options...when i exit the launcher crashes! :(

It's seems like there is something wrong with miuiandroids multilang version. It works all fine on my rom. Maybe they can look at it.. Maybe you can post a log from it, so they can check it ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG G2 mit Tapatalk

prova quella di gerrett84 in inglese

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.