MULTI 4.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same problem as someone mentioned earlier : When I use the integrated task manager to clear the memory it relaunches my Launcher. Is this a normal behaviour ?
Thank you.

I have a problem when I go to Settings -> Display with French language the phone back on the home menu. (Mi2S Multi language 4.1.3)

Nope, it's the stock launcher. I haven't done anything new to the phone. It all started since I updated to 3.12.27. I don't know what's wrong with it. I've also done a "FIX PERMISSION" from the recovery but still, no change...

Last edited:
Can't say other word man...i use multi 4.1.3 (upgrade from 3.12.27) and have play store...tra to flash previous version then installa gapps and after upgrade to 4.3.1 (wipe dalvik and cache only).
Im using 3.12.13 now, no problem. install 3.12.20 before, infinate loop after i key in sim card pin. 3.12.27 not available for download. 4.1.3 can install just can't get google play icon after installin gapps

anyway i'm using phil-cwm6-dxlse-old 5.11.2 to root my phone
wipe to install new rom, wipe dalvik and wipe cache

Anyone can help me? :
I have the Hebrew version and when I clean the opened apps it restarts the launcher.

Same for me guttman with MIUI MULTI ... I also tried clearing dalvik, cache and reinstalling MIUI (without wipe). No change.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi, I have two problems with this version do not know if I can help.
My device is a Lenovo A820 fails me gallery (lockout) and Bluetooth, can not hear me.
I love this Rom, but I can not use it.
Thanks and regards.

for lenovo a820, gallery app crashes when trying to reproduce a video, video recorder is a bit darker in comparison to photo camera... the phone freezed after a received call, but this could have been a random bug, didn't happen in the next test calls... everything else seems to work fine! thank you for this multilang version for the a820, i really hope you will develop it for long time!

hi,
What happened to Fm Radio?

anyone can help for a FM Radio solution?
streaming radios are battery and data drainers, so i need a fm radio.
please, not Spirit FM, because spirit fm is not free anymore.

thanks,

( HTC Desire S - MIUI multi 4.1.3 )

Im using 3.12.13 now, no problem. install 3.12.20 before, infinate loop after i key in sim card pin. 3.12.27 not available for download. 4.1.3 can install just can't get google play icon after installin gapps

anyway i'm using phil-cwm6-dxlse-old 5.11.2 to root my phone
wipe to install new rom, wipe dalvik and wipe cache
Have you tryed to install 4.1.3 over 3.12.20? Without wipe? or being only dalvik and cache wipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.