MULTI 4.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for your hard work and such a wonderful result!
Since I flashed xiaomi.eu multilingual firmware I've started to use my phone at full throttle! More than month I haven't get any FC!

when ota update come for my gnex ?? last week i have ota update on early morning at sunday .... but now was evening sunday my gnex not yet get confirmation for ota updates ?? what the problem ?? do i must wait more ??

sorry for my bad english ..
i hope you can understand what i mean ...
:)

Hello

Do you know if it's possible to add the USB audio feature in the MIUI ROM please ? ...

As example the Galaxy Nexus : it's running on a kernel with a USB audio driver, can output the PCM digital audio stream to an external standard USB DAC.

Thanks.

Does anyone else got a problem with the GNOTE version of the MultiRom ?
The themes app does'nt work at all,it's stuck on the loading white screen and after about a minute the system asks to close it because it isn't responding.
This bug is not new it began with the 3.12.20 version.

Hi every body
WIFI and home button aren't working after flashing this rom and gapps as well.
My cell phone is SonyEricsson arc s LT 18i.

Hi,

I am looking for perfectly working WeatherBZ application for Miui 4.1.3 english release. The integrated weather app is working but it is very silly, useless app. This is not worthy for Miui ROM!
THX

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Hi Any news about a multilanguage Rom (aka Cancro) for

Xiaomi Mi3
WCDMAQualcomm Snapdragon 800

Thanx

Hi there!

Excuse my ignorance (new to this forum) but is it correct that there is no dutch support in the spell checker? I can select dutch, but none of the words are recognized and get a red line. Am doing something wrong or can I stop searching? Tried replacing the latinimegoogle.apk and the dictionary apk with no luck.

Kind regards, WizzyWizz

Hi every body
WIFI and home button aren't working after flashing this rom and gapps as well.
My cell phone is SonyEricsson arc s LT 18i.

Status
Not open for further replies.