MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
on last update my facebook messenger chat still stuck ,
can't open chat head if I click from notification. if I wanna make it show again I need to force close messenger and open it again. T_T

Last edited:
Every release I uninstalled using titanium some stuff I don't use, like messaging app, default browser, mail etc. It worked and uninstalled correctly till now. But in this version, although I uninstalled them again, the messaging app still works and I still have icons from browser and mail, but they force close when I try to open them. I tried to manual clear cache, but without any effect. Any ideas how to permanently get rid of them?

Also, in 4.10.31 I didn't have charging notification sound and it still doesn't work.

Has anybody else had major draining problems with the battery on hongmi 1 stable 26? I can't even get to the end of the day without the battery draining. This issue was not on stable 25.

Thank you so much :) Is it possible to post a request for future releases?

When I set an alarm, I would love to see some sort of symbol for it in the task bar or wherever. Somehow I can't see anywhere that I have an alam set, unless (of course) I start the clock app :(

Reactions: laueugen
Is there going to be any trace of a Nexus 4 release? Since it's not been updated for around a month now??

Can you check the MD5 checksum of the Cancro download. I have now downloaded it 5 times from both sources and the checksum each time is the same, but difference from what you have posted.

Your checksum: 1b14c6b5dcb0bdccec0a8ff0ec78d34b
My checksum: 6bf770a88ed018b5ceb290290475f1de

(Although I am having problems with your captcha)

In Developer options, there's a new option called "System memory optimalization" (Optimalizácia RAM). What does it actually do? How does it work? This means if I set it to high I'll have more free RAM?

Reactions: erlkönig
What gmail issue? I'm using gmail on my Mi4, never had a problem? Is there an issue I don't know about?

Ok, a correction to the previous post: now download attachments works also in gmail but you have to set "unlimited" in miui download app.
At last!

Oh, and i don't see anymore xunlei. That's a good news.

Last edited:
Thank you so much :) Is it possible to post a request for future releases?

When I set an alarm, I would love to see some sort of symbol for it in the task bar or wherever. Somehow I can't see anywhere that I have an alam set, unless (of course) I start the clock app :(
@ColonelZap you are right I hope in this release is fixed

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Ok, a correction to the previous post: now download attachments works also in gmail but you have to set "unlimited" in miui download app.
At last!

Oh, and i don't see anymore xunlei. That's a good news.
You always had to set that to Unlimited, even for Play Store downloads..

MD5 does not match! When will be corrected?
In this case it is not safe for install

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Can you check the MD5 checksum of the Cancro download. I have now downloaded it 5 times from both sources and the checksum each time is the same, but difference from what you have posted.

Your checksum: 1b14c6b5dcb0bdccec0a8ff0ec78d34b
Acid's download is giving the correct checksum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.