MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can you check to record a video and to play it if you have FC or a msg that Cant play Video? Strange bug..

Sent from my MI 4W

Still FC in printing services settings and wlan display not working. I'm using it on my Mipad in Spanish language.

Hope you can solve it soon. Thanks for your hard work.

Enviado desde mi MI PAD mediante Tapatalk

I have no any issue with Gmail app. I can download any attachment through 3g mobile network

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

After the update I have got "voice search" app installed and the icon has appeared on the home screen. It is strange because it is different from Google voice search. Its icon is grey and black colored. What is this? Could you please check?

After the update I have got voice search app pls see attached Screen shot below:
Is it integrated in the ROM?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415431734210.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415431734210.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 340
What is wrong with the m2s aries 4.1 download? The file seems to be corrupted...

Added MIUIv6 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G/LTE (dior in the table)

In Developer options, there's a new option called "System memory optimalization" (Optimalizácia RAM). What does it actually do? How does it work? This means if I set it to high I'll have more free RAM?

Does somebody know more about it in the meanwhile?
Didn't find anything useful about it.

Reactions: Tomi_Ohl
Where can I find developer options in MIUI6?

Thanks For the Update, it becomes better and better,
But is there any way to show photo contact when there is incoming call,
even in other rom (Len*vo stock rom) the sms notofication show the photo contact of the sender.
Thanks

Does somebody know more about it in the meanwhile?
Didn't find anything useful about it.
Very strange, I cannot find anything about system memory optimalization in developer options. I am using Hungarian lang, maybe it is coming from translation issue...

Very strange, I cannot find anything about system memory optimalization in developer options. I am using Hungarian lang, maybe it is coming from translation issue...

Mi3/Mi4 only..

~Tapatalk~

could someone with a mi2s running miui v6 show me a screenshot of your partition tables? im curious if the layout is any different vs v5/4.1, thanks.

can't play video from youtube, just from m.youtube, never had this problem. any help!!! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.