MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you want i can try to translate the rom to portugueses but you need to tell how

Can you check the MD5 checksum of the Cancro download. I have now downloaded it 5 times from both sources and the checksum each time is the same, but difference from what you have posted.

Your checksum: 1b14c6b5dcb0bdccec0a8ff0ec78d34b
My checksum: 6bf770a88ed018b5ceb290290475f1de

(Although I am having problems with your captcha)

Hi,

I have applied several changes to avoid bots massive downloads on my mirror (a let maximum bandwidth for the users). It should work now. Can you retry on main mirror ?

Hi,

I have applied several changes to avoid bots massive downloads on my mirror (a let maximum bandwidth for the users). It should work now. Can you retry on main mirror ?
Can you add another captcha? This is hard for non English users to solve it...

~Tapatalk~

Can you add another captcha? This is hard for non English users to solve it...

~Tapatalk~

Oh ? really ??? This captcha is very secure and it should not be too hard to solve. In Chrome, you can also do "Translate in YOUR Language" and the question is automatically translate.

I'm working hard right now to make something that work for everyone.

Oh ? really ??? This captcha is very secure and it should not be too hard to solve. In Chrome, you can also do "Translate in YOUR Language" and the question is automatically translate.

Sometimes it's hard to solve. E.g. what the hell is beverage? I had to go for a dictionary for this.

can't play video from youtube, just from m.youtube, never had this problem. any help!!! thanks!
I can play videos in YouTube app, you should try to reinstall it...

But downloads doesn't work on Firefox...

~Tapatalk~

Sometimes it's hard to solve. E.g. what the hell is beverage? I had to go for a dictionary for this.

I can play videos in YouTube app, you should try to reinstall it...

Beverage yes lol. Look at "The Big Bang Theory", it is often said. It is a "hot drink".

Reactions: Acid
Can anyone, please, explain why there's no Hebrew in this update, and has it gone away for good or not?
Thanks to whoever replies.

hi Dev team
2 questions :

1 - Torch apk has been deteled , i have it only on the sliding menu
2 - Airplay , DLN is not activated in this firmware ? but in the stable yes
normaly the dev rom have more functions than the stable ! right

1. There's no torch app anymore. You touch home button on lockscreen or toggle (widget) or from notification shade. You have 3 options to open torch so its enough.

Wysłane z MI4

1. There's no torch app anymore. You touch home button on lockscreen or toggle (widget) or from notification shade. You have 3 options to open torch so its enough.

Wysłane z MI4
Yes you are right , the WIDGET is fine, i forgot it
tk you

what about Airplay & DLNA => in the next rom ?

I don't know the issue. You might want to clarify as best as possible what and where you want to have dlna. Also provide rom names from where you have working that function

Wysłane z MI4

I don't know the issue. You might want to clarify as best as possible what and where you want to have dlna. Also provide rom names from where you have working that function

Wysłane z MI4

I am using your ROM ML 4.11.7 for Cancro Mi3 WCDMA
the previous rom (4.10.31) was OK in DLNA on the Miui Music
during playing the TV icon was ON , and i could choose my differents devices :
My TV BOX BOUYGUES SENSATION or my POPCORN A400 or my Windows 8 server
and now with this new rom
the TV icon still grey (OFF)

I've problem with root..
I use pimp my rom for have on screen buttons but at each reboot they go away.. uff help me :(

Acid, Ingbrzy,
please report issues below to the right place. I would like to see fix soon if possible:
- Screencast does not work from MiVideo, MiGalery and Music apps;
- MiVideo cannot play anything through DLNA (Plex media server) because cannot see any media content.

I don't understand why beta testers do not catching bugs like this...
Thanks for your work!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Hello,

Since the v6 update the screen freezes sometimes and give no response when i touch it.
I have tot use the powerbutton and unlock the phone. I have reinstalled the ROM multiple times, that didn't fix the problem.
Anyone with the same problem or solution?

Acid, Ingbrzy,
please report issues below to the right place. I would like to see fix soon if possible:
- Screencast does not work from MiVideo, MiGalery and Music apps;
- MiVideo cannot play anything through DLNA (Plex media server) because cannot see any media content.

I don't understand why beta testers do not catching bugs like this...
Thanks for your work!

Yes this bug is confirmed

Reactions: gabril and graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.