MULTI 4.5.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Hongmi 1S has not root option enabled?

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk
23.0 is previous version. 24.0 came maybe 2 weeks after. But no one know when will be next available. Hongmi receives stable versions so no weekly updates and no root.

Wysłane z MI3

If lockscreen message preview setting disabled, than the popup message window will be empty when receiving SMS. So, in this case the content of SMS doesn't appear in the popup window (the sender and time displayed only).
Ingbrzy, Acid could you pls report this bug? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I have a Mi3 wcdma used in Italy. With new kitkat I observed the following mistakes:
1. The phone usually lost the connection also in area were before I had full signal. I need to reboot the signal ex sketch ing on and off the fly Mode.
2. Sometimes I click the side bottom to unlock the display but the phone remains black for several seconds and I need to click several times to unlock the display.
Help me please!

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Dear Miui Team
in the Mi3 wcdma ,
the TRANSFER app is gone !
did you remove it or Miui

Last edited:
Please put it back in the next release + the working mail app.
You can remove the unneeded Chinese apps, it won't be hard to add these extra apps ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Yes we can, but just wait for Tuesday beta and I will see if it's back

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: jpenzo
It should be in the Play store, for every Android device.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

?cleaner master is already built-in into miui, why install another app ? :D

Because clean master from that link is being updated regular and can clean more files go into MIUI and see what version clean master is there and then from my link which is latest version so the point is clean master now cleans and optimize memory in latest update

Does this version (4.5.23) for Mi3 still have signal/data connection problem? I switched back to stock MIUI JB because of this problem.

Hi,

May I know if there is also a multilingual version for Xiaomi Note (HM Note 1W).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.