MULTI 4.6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I want to know before I update/advise other people to update:
Is the email app back to level of the stable release from March?

Hi kiswum,

If your login is different from your email address, there is no way to send mail. That's the only real bug I know of. If you are using gmail or hotmail or so, you should be fine to go with the email app.

Reactions: kiswum
I can not copy the internal memory of xperia Z weekly updates, they will tell you whether the file can not be copied!

Last edited:
Thx a lot! Prefect manual! Same as I did. It was the first time for me to use root explorer and modify content of system/app. So here is the test result:
using your browser.apk causes FC immediately after restart the phone without open the browser. I had to put back my original browser.apk and unfortunately my original issue (browser closes itself without any FC notification) is came back.
Anyway many thanks for your effort, I greatly appreciated! I think some of the other installed app crashing with miui browser. Maybe full wipe (factory reset) is needed...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
It seems to be, I found the solution against this issue. If I disabled JavaScript in browser settings, no more "browser closes itself" phenomenon, but it is just half-solution, because without JavaScript the YouTube and similar pages are unusable...

It seems to be, I found the solution against this issue. If I disabled JavaScript in browser settings, no more "browser closes itself" phenomenon, but it is just half-solution, because without JavaScript the YouTube and similar pages are unusable...

Thank you. After you reboot the phone, I could copy and successfully upgraded!

Hey ingbrzy,
How come the Danish language has been disabled.. :)?
I would like to help out if it's because of some missing translations if possible :)!
Can I activate the Danish language myself, or is it not included in the rom at all..?

Hey ingbrzy,
How come the Danish language has been disabled.. :)?
I would like to help out if it's because of some missing translations if possible :)!
Can I activate the Danish language myself, or is it not included in the rom at all..?
It's not included due to no updates for long time...

~Tapatalk~

Nope. The rom for Note 3 is not yet in beta testing phase.

Wysłane z MI3

There is a new bug what I have found a few days ago:
The phone lock the screen suddenly and when I try to unlock the screen, the phone asks the pin code. It is strange because the pin code was already giving previously when I switched on the phone.

This phenomenon usually appears when the network signal strength goes weak.

Is anyone experienced same issue?

This 4.6.13 ROM is not starting up on MI3 TD. Did full wipe, then installed official ROM. Then custom again, not starting...

Last edited by a moderator:
This 4.6.13 ROM is not starting up on MI3 TD. Did full wipe, then installed official ROM. Then custom again, not starting...
Hi, I used Mi3 TD and after update, it stuck in Yellow Mi logo. I must reflash with official ROM to continue use my phone.

Official works...
I can confirm the same with Mi3 TD here, did same steps. Clean wipe flashed official 4.6.13, flash multilang, hangs on boot logo.
I am on official 4.6.13 right now and it works well, even restored the backup made with 4.6.6 multi (after installing google apps with the installer on xiaomi market).

I can confirm the same with Mi3 TD here, did same steps. Clean wipe flashed official 4.6.13, flash multilang, hangs on boot logo.
I am on official 4.6.13 right now and it works well, even restored the backup made with 4.6.6 multi (after installing google apps with the installer on xiaomi market).
can you install Terminal Emulator and run command
Code:
df

and post screenshot here.. to see how much space is for /system partition..

Status
Not open for further replies.