http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/4.9.5/

ROM MIRRORS:
http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=28762
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=18824

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changelog

[Contacts]
Fix - Sometimes, failed to sync contacts data (9-4)

[Gallery]
Fix - Could not reject cloud album share invitation (9-3)

[Calendar]
Fix - Could not set events created from messages to whole day (9-2)

[Mail]
Optimization - Mails integration in non-Chinese context (9-2)
Fix - Time display error in mails list (9-2)
Fix - Sometimes, log into more than one accounts would cause FC (9-2)
Fix - Downloaded attachment size showed as 0B when forwarding mails (9-2)
Fix - Could not set incoming mails checking frequency to Never for IMAP accounts (9-2)
Fix - Attachments number display wrongly when attachments reached the maximum number (9-2)
Fix - Sometimes, app would FC in entering after changing system language (9-2)
Fix - Meetings time displayed wrongly when viewing in Calendar (9-2)

[Explorer]
Optimization - 'Paste' icon will appear at the bottom after copying a file (Mi 3/4 W/C) (9-3)
Optimization - Pasting and moving files will show operation status (Mi 3/4 W/C) (9-3)
Fix - Original file would still show after it was renamed (Mi 3/4 W/C) (9-3)

[Security]
New - Added 'Ignore data usage' feature (Mi 3/4 W/C) (9-2)

[Clock/Calculator]
Optimization - Phone will turn on one minute before the Shutdown alarm goes off (9-2)

- Today will be released MIUIv5 for OnePlus One..!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I am enjoying Miui6. I accept that it is still in beta. When would you like the reporting of bugs, omissions, etc. to start, and where should it be posted?

Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to the release :)

Question: Is there a way for you to fix the problem that widgets won't refresh? Or is that totally out of your hands until a final V6 becomes available? That bug is really annoying, it made me go back to V5 on one of my Xiaomi phones.

It's for mipad?
No tablets this week... completely new version coming soon..

Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to the release :)

Question: Is there a way for you to fix the problem that widgets won't refresh? Or is that totally out of your hands until a final V6 becomes available? That bug is really annoying, it made me go back to V5 on one of my Xiaomi phones.

allow autostart for widget apps...

I use now (m5) cancro with Dutch translation. If I install this one (m6) does it self switch to english or do I have choose a language?

there is big problems
all widgets non miui widgets not work
in my phone mi3c
vpn not show in states par
after some work in any app and come back to home screen loading launcher take some time

I have a MI3 and the Updater App can't find the weekly update 4.9.5 and keeps me in the 4.8.22. I can't find a link to download the update manually. Can anyone help me with this please.

Is there any chance to solve MiVideo screencast issue in this release? Thx!

4.8.29 (first with V6) a lot of problems with my MI 3W.
Many voices in menu again in chinese language; more than may returned to english instead of italian (but this is the minor problem). Not able to find the menu to modify the screen (no launcher, no possibility of widget)?
What happens? ok it's a beta; will it be better in next releases? Meanwhile, with some difficulties to do it, i turned back to V5.
Bye

4.8.29 (first with V6) a lot of problems with my MI 3W.
Many voices in menu again in chinese language; more than may returned to english instead of italian (but this is the minor problem). Not able to find the menu to modify the screen (no launcher, no possibility of widget)?
What happens? ok it's a beta; will it be better in next releases? Meanwhile, with some difficulties to do it, i turned back to V5.
Bye
I was having similar problems when I first moved over, I then also went back to V5 (also with difficulty).

I don't quite understand your first sentence. To get the menu with the menu button, you use a 'long press'. The menu will then appear (if it exists).

To modifiy the screen and get the widget options up, you 'pinch' the screen. That gives you the 'Move apps'; Widgets; Wallpaper and Effects. Having these sorted, I then returned to V6

But there are still other features which I am missing, such as not being able to control music from the lockscreen. You have to log in first (unless I have missed something else out!).

No tablets this week... completely new version coming soon..

allow autostart for widget apps...

I am having the same problem. How can I do that? (It is my first day with MIUI and haven't figured all things out yet:) )

Any chance to have an update for my Xperia S...or...the development is stopped?

OK Stupid Question time :confused:
Can I install MIUI Rom on any Chinese tablet or is it just for xiaomi tablets? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.