MULTI 5.1.2 (4.12.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the Official Mi2 KitKat Beta is being continuously updated every week. Is the multilanguage version compatible with the base of all Official Mi2 KitKat Beta versions, even the latest one released last week, or do I have to use the obsolete 4.9.19 version, as being suggested in the first page?

Open a thread, and I'll be glad to discuss whatever you want in an open-minded fashion. Just bring in the same open state of mind into the conversation.
No problem, will do. I have very little spare time, but i will do my best to discuss your problem with all of you ;) greets buddy

Energized from my Mi 4!

Dear Miui friends,
First of all, happy new year!
I am new in this forum.
I just received a xiaomi mi4 fdd lte. Could you please tell me if the rom Xiaomi MI3/Mi4 WCDMA is also working for this version of the mi4?
Thank you in advance from my little village in France:)

Reactions: gabril
Dear Miui friends,
First of all, happy new year!
I am new in this forum.
I just received a xiaomi mi4 fdd lte. Could you please tell me if the rom Xiaomi MI3/Mi4 WCDMA is also working for this version of the mi4?
Thank you in advance from my little village in France:)
yes...

Reactions: FouedM
hi ingbrzy,

would you know anything about the difference in the permission manager between v5 and v6 in regards to the option of blocking apps to acces the phone ID?

thanks for your help, much appreciated!!

Ingbrzy, Acid,
Is there any trick to increase data partition in MIUI6? Actually it is 3.7GB all together.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Ingbrzy, Acid,
Is there any trick to increase data partition in MIUI6? Actually it is 3.7GB all together.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Since you specifically addressed only to Ingbrzy and Acid, it looks that you do not want any other member's opinion, hehe...

Apart from the joke, you can find what you want in the following XDA thread:

[SCRIPT] Fix partition table for Android 4.4

Needless to say that you should read all relative posts in the thread, not just the first one...

The question is whether we could create a userdata1 partition, and have a real "true dual boot" system.

Anyway, you can just use the existing "true dual boot" hack combined with a very large data partition.

Reactions: gabril and graw2
CHANGELOG STABLE 47.0.0

btw: OTA pushed also.. :)

mWiDp1n.png

LoWqjVr.png

LHslrz7.png

i´ll try again, maybe you didn´t hear me ;-)

would you know anything about the difference in the permission manager between v5 and v6 in regards to the option of blocking apps to acces the phone ID?

thanks for your help, much appreciated!!

Quick question: how does on update using the xiaomi.eu firmware versions? From About phone -> Check for software updates or by using only the updater app?

Quick question: how does on update using the xiaomi.eu firmware versions? From About phone -> Check for software updates or by using only the updater app?
OTA also...

Hi ingbzry,

Just now i found little bug :)
Screenshot_2015-01-05-13-19-49.png
Screenshot_2015-01-05-13-19-49.png

Already restart and also wipe dalvik cache still got same error :)

Status
Not open for further replies.