MULTI 5.10.29/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Leo (Mi Note Pro) Yesterday, right way the update, the push notifications on stand-by mode with wifi-on worked ok. Now, today, it's not working again. I didn't touch anything in the phone configuration or the router. Now apps like Whatsapp Web don't work if the phone screen is not on. I don't understand :(

I'm on Leo (Mi Note Pro) Yesterday, right way the update, the push notifications on stand-by mode with wifi-on worked ok. Now, today, it's not working again. I didn't touch anything in the phone configuration or the router. Now apps like Whatsapp Web don't work if the phone screen is not on. I don't understand :(
Try this, mate.
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/no-push-notification-a-possible-solution.28810/

Do not expect solution flashing new roms etc.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'd like to update from 5.10.8 but I want to continue using WSM so Any luck with xposed or WSM?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: drzoom
Still waiting for a bug free miui version. Of seems miui isn't "wow" any more. Appreciate the developers here. Amazing hard work from their side. But isn't the point of xiaomi.eu is to take the Chinese ROM and translate it and IMPROVE it. I would like it if the developers here chose a single version of the ROM and kept improving it and ironing out the bugs, and ending up with their own "stable version". But that is just a dream!

Reactions: pumpa007
Still waiting for a bug free miui version. Of seems miui isn't "wow" any more. Appreciate the developers here. Amazing hard work from their side. But isn't the point of xiaomi.eu is to take the Chinese ROM and translate it and IMPROVE it. I would like it if the developers here chose a single version of the ROM and kept improving it and ironing out the bugs, and ending up with their own "stable version". But that is just a dream!
I have no bug on my Mi4.. you?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Is there option to disable noise cancellation on this rom on Redmi Note 2?
Last days everybody is telling me that they don't hear me very well so if like to try with noise cancellation off. It worked for me on my old Samsung but I can't find the option on my Redmi Note 2.

Is there option to disable noise cancellation on this rom on Redmi Note 2?
Last days everybody is telling me that they don't hear me very well so if like to try with noise cancellation off. It worked for me on my old Samsung but I can't find the option on my Redmi Note 2.

Settings>Sound & Vibration > Suppress noise during calls>Set to single mic noise suppression

• Daily wallpaper feature has been removed :( :(
  • Camera still not working... :'( :'(
  • Sim card not detecting after reboot or clearing Cache/Divlik Cache... :'( :'(

@ingbrzy Which would be your firmware recommendation for a very stable firmware on the (oldie) Redmi Note 3G (the MTK 8-core model) ?

I have 2 friends "stuck" on MIUI5 V40 (IIRC) and I was wondering which version, if any, they could update to...

@ingbrzy Which would be your firmware recommendation for a very stable firmware on the (oldie) Redmi Note 3G (the MTK 8-core model) ?

I have 2 friends "stuck" on MIUI5 V40 (IIRC) and I was wondering which version, if any, they could update to...
Always latest dev..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: cosmik
@ingbrzy thanks for the fast response mate! And another one: will users of the latest MIUI6 xiaomi.eu firmwares be offered to update to 7 over OTA, or is a manual download and install the only possible way?

@ingbrzy thanks for the fast response mate! And another one: will users of the latest MIUI6 xiaomi.eu firmwares be offered to update to 7 over OTA, or is a manual download and install the only possible way?
Yes will be..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: cosmik
Status
Not open for further replies.