MULTI 5.10.29/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upgraded many Rom.
always with update, and never by TWRP.
I miui stock recovery.

redmi note 2.

Use Wireless Display function to mirror your phone screen. It works perfectly for me.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

You have XRN2Prime and Chromecast II as well? Where is that function hidden??

[Edit]
Sorry, found it.

I switch the wirdeless display on, and the chromecast pops up, I connect, then I see the phone's screen on the TV, but the connection is lost in a few seconds, and chromecast back to start screen. When I go back to the wireless display setting, click the function to ON, then the chromecast keeps popping up and off the screen, something is wrong, but WHAT?????

You have XRN2Prime and Chromecast II as well? Where is that function hidden??

[Edit]
Sorry, found it.

I switch the wirdeless display on, and the chromecast pops up, I connect, then I see the phone's screen on the TV, but the connection is lost in a few seconds, and chromecast back to start screen. When I go back to the wireless display setting, click the function to ON, then the chromecast keeps popping up and off the screen, something is wrong, but WHAT?????

If your TV has own Wireless Display standard like Miracast, in this case no need to use Chromecast at all (remove it).
Just enable Miracast (WiDi, WiFi Display) function on your TV, then enable Wireless Display on your phone. After that you should see your TV model listed on your phone, tap on it to connect. It perfectly works for me.

Reactions: drzoom
[quote = "unlocker79, post: 260942, üyesi: 129743"] Tarayıcı stoku .. Değil çalışır.

Inviato dal mio HM NOT 1S Tapatalk utilizzando [/ quote]
jjN5ag.png
[/url][/IMG] [url = http: //hizliresim.com/jjN5ag]
1rZyo1.png
[/url]

Thank you. I'm using it on Redmi 1S and no problems except apps not being able to write to sdcard. I read that this is a stupid kitkat feature, but I didn't experience it on CM11, also kitkat.

Is it something that I need to activate in the settings?

Do you have a solution for this problem?
regards

Hi, I am still new with Android and Miui. I have a little question. Can I update from 5.9.17 without doing anything special? Can I just download the file, select the zip from the updater app and update? Thanks!

Hi, I am still new with Android and Miui. I have a little question. Can I update from 5.9.17 without doing anything special? Can I just download the file, select the zip from the updater app and update? Thanks!

Yeah, correct!

Yes. :)

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

[quote = "unlocker79, post: 260942, üyesi: 129743"] Tarayıcı stoku .. Değil çalışır.

Inviato dal mio HM NOT 1S Tapatalk utilizzando [/ quote]
jjN5ag.png
[/url][/IMG] [url = http: //hizliresim.com/jjN5ag]
1rZyo1.png
[/url]
If i switch language from italiano to english it works... In italiano not works.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

NP, in some langs, like Macedonia, Croatian, Serbian there are still CN characters..

Must be building process went wrong, or there have been changes to the strings in the process.. And are not deleted.. Will try to see, thanks for trying..
Actually no. MIUI put those Chinese suggestions into normal strings. And it was just a matter of making those strings null in translations to get rid of Chinese. If translators managed to fix this on time before compilation (like PL or SK) then there's no Chinese.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: the_maker
Actually no. MIUI put those Chinese suggestions into normal strings. And it was just a matter of making those strings null in translations to get rid of Chinese. If translators managed to fix this on time before compilation (like PL or SK) then there's no Chinese.

Wysłano z MI Note
Yes i know.. It would be fixed if we knew.. I will fix mine, thanks dude..

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

vibration intensity is still too strong on notifications. no major issues besides that.

Is it only my device or wifi is always ON even if turned off? Try and look in Battery stats

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c

That's your battery stats bug. No problem on mi2s. But I don't see Wi-Fi usage on this diagram.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

If your TV has own Wireless Display standard like Miracast, in this case no need to use Chromecast at all (remove it).
Just enable Miracast (WiDi, WiFi Display) function on your TV, then enable Wireless Display on your phone. After that you should see your TV model listed on your phone, tap on it to connect. It perfectly works for me.

My TV has no wireless option, that's why I got the Chrome!!

It just doesn't work for some reason.

Do you have XRN2Prime and Chromecast II combo that works?

My TV has no wireless option, that's why I got the Chrome!!

It just doesn't work for some reason.

Do you have XRN2Prime and Chromecast II combo that works?
I have Mi2S but phone does not matter. My TV is miracast certified so this is the reason I don't need Chromecast.

I have Mi2S but phone does not matter. My TV is miracast certified so this is the reason I don't need Chromecast.

Then why reply if you have no answer for me?

I just want to know why the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 does not cast the phone's screen to the TV..... It should work because the XRN2PRIME is capable of wireless display, and Chromecast has that option as well!!

So, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.