MULTI 5.11.12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy finally the huge bug of WiFi gone on my Redmi Note 2 I downgrade to 5.11.1 but sometimes ask again for the password but I click cancel to insert password again and WiFi connect and in this Rom the WiFi connection stays on dont shuts down. This is a problem of several ROMs versions and this problem was ben noted now becouse of force shuts down

can we have a stable eu version for our loved MI4C please? alot of people have requested it as well. Thank you

Reactions: RCurto
CHANGELOG

[Phone]
Fix - Sometimes Internet calls could not be made in 2G network (11-10)

[Contacts]
Fix - Mi Cloud namecard contacts were not included in Mi Account contacts (11-11)

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Optimization - No service icon in status bar (11-06)
Optimization - Lockscreen camera shortcut is hidden in Child mode (11-06)
Optimization - Support changing wallpaper from top right corner in lockscreen when daily lockscreen is enabled (11-09)

[Home screen]
Optimization - Icons' names shadow effect when using light colored wallpapers (11-09)

[Gallery]
Fix - Random FC error when scanning shared albums (11-10)

[Music]
Optimization - ‘Discover’ page updates online music resources more timely (11-10)
Optimization - Support choosing from several modes when playing with car bluetooth (11-10)

[Backup]
New - Added Transfer feature to help move data from an old Mi device to a new one (11-10)

[File Explorer]
New - Support adding folders to private folder (11-09)
New - Allow selecting restore path when disabling private settings (11-09)

[Video]
Fix - FC error (11-11)

Optimized options for Settings - Advanced Settings - Battery - Battery saver
Optimized Browser front page
Added Daily lockscreen changing interval
amazing work! Thanks!

Hello, I encounter a critical bug when loading as update xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_5.11.12_v7-5.0.zip on my Mi4i 32Gb..
After the upgrade from 5.11.5 running OK, and the suitable wipes for an "update", when the phone goes into standby, no button allows the wakeup any more.
No reaction also to an incoming call...
Only a very long press on the power button allows to restartthe phone.
This allows to reload, keeping it awake, the previous ROM version in flash memory, turn off the phone and restart the recovery.
After the downgrade to 5.11.5, wakeup from standby is OK, but a permanent message "Notes stops to operate" incomes all the time... No action possible on the phone...
--> Corrected canceling application data...
My first update since a pair of years applied to Hongmi, Hongmi 1s, and now Mi4i approaching really the "brickage"
Best regards
Gluto

Last edited:
Reactions: dhaum
Hello, I encounter a critical bug loading as update xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_5.11.12_v7-5.0.zip for my Mi4i 32Gb..
After an upgrade from 5.11.5 running OK, and the suitable wipes for an "update", when the phone goes into standby, no button allows the wakeup any more.
No reaction to an incoming call...
Only a very long press on the power button allows to restart it.
This allows to reload the previous ROM version in flash memory, turn off the phone and restart the recovery.
After the downgrade to 5.11.5, wakeup from standby is OK, but a permanent message "Notes stops to operate" incomes all the time... No action possible on the phone...
People should read the all thread, specially when they encounter problems... I do it even not having any bug.
Already found and answered :

Mi4i ROM removed due to that issue.. Chinese kids are working on it...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

For the owners of Redmi Note 2.

My Redmi Note 2 arrived today, what ROM do you suggest to install for now? Which one is more stable? I've read that this one (5.11.12/13) have some issues in Wifi connection.

Please, help me. It ts absolutely necessary to use TWRP to install the ROM on Redmi Note 2?

I have no idea of what is TWRP and how to use it to install the ROM's.

I Always use Updater to update the roms in my old Redmi 1S.

Please, someone can help me?

People should read the all thread, specially when they encounter problems... I do it even not having any bug.
Already found and answered :

I apologizes ... I was so confident on the Xiaomi.eu roms, without encountering any problems for a pair of years, that I only read the "Changelog" but I didn't not read all the messages about this new rom describing the issue for Mi4i at page 2...
Sorry... People working on the roms translation for xiaomi.eu do a great job for a lot of years now...
Best regards
Gluto...

For the owners of Redmi Note 2.

My Redmi Note 2 arrived today, what ROM do you suggest to install for now? Which one is more stable? I've read that this one (5.11.12/13) have some issues in Wifi connection.

Please, help me. It ts absolutely necessary to use TWRP to install the ROM on Redmi Note 2?

I have no idea of what is TWRP and how to use it to install the ROM's.

I Always use Updater to update the roms in my old Redmi 1S.

Please, someone can help me?

Hello,
I some time ago I had problems and I had to install TWRP recovery. I do not know which version you have now. To find out if you can upgrade with OTA, expects more aid, or the voice Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2 ask the question. I have to install the Rom 5.11.12/13 this morning and I am very well. I see that others complain about problems to Wi-Fi, in this case, if you want I have had for a week 5.11.5 and I found myself very well. If you need guides for TWRP, you will be provided with everything you ask ...

Ciao,
io un po di tempo fa ho avuto dei problemi e ho dovuto installare recovery TWRP. Non so che versione tu abbia ora. Per sapere se è possibile aggiornare con OTA, aspetta altri aiuti, oppure alla voce Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 poni la domanda. Io ho installa to la Rom 5.11.12/13 da questa mattina e mi trovo molto bene. Vedo che altri lamentano problemi al Wi-Fi, in questo caso se vuoi io ho avuto per una settimana 5.11.5 e mi sono trovato molto bene. Se ti servono le guide per TWRP, ti verrà fornito tutto, chiedi...

Sometimes when I reboot in recovery (2.8.7.0) and reboot it re-apply the Updated rom again as I've flashed it for the first time.

I apologizes ... I was so confident on the Xiaomi.eu roms, without encountering any problems for a pair of years, that I only read the "Changelog" but I didn't not read all the messages about this new rom describing the issue for Mi4i at page 2...
Sorry... People working on the roms translation for xiaomi.eu do a great job for a lot of years now...
Best regards
Gluto...

The mentioned bug has already been reported at official site: http://en.miui.com/thread-183506-1-1.html

Hello,
I some time ago I had problems and I had to install TWRP recovery. I do not know which version you have now. To find out if you can upgrade with OTA, expects more aid, or the voice Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2 ask the question. I have to install the Rom 5.11.12/13 this morning and I am very well. I see that others complain about problems to Wi-Fi, in this case, if you want I have had for a week 5.11.5 and I found myself very well. If you need guides for TWRP, you will be provided with everything you ask ...

Ciao,
io un po di tempo fa ho avuto dei problemi e ho dovuto installare recovery TWRP. Non so che versione tu abbia ora. Per sapere se è possibile aggiornare con OTA, aspetta altri aiuti, oppure alla voce Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 poni la domanda. Io ho installa to la Rom 5.11.12/13 da questa mattina e mi trovo molto bene. Vedo che altri lamentano problemi al Wi-Fi, in questo caso se vuoi io ho avuto per una settimana 5.11.5 e mi sono trovato molto bene. Se ti servono le guide per TWRP, ti verrà fornito tutto, chiedi...

Thank you very much for your reply, people like you make forums do sense.

I'll try this last version, if I found some issues, can I downgrade the version just flashing a older rom? Need to wipe something?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you very much for your reply, people like you make forums do sense.

I'll try this last version, if I found some issues, can I downgrade the version just flashing a older rom? Need to wipe something?

My advice is to install TWRP recovery, you have much more control of your phone. Believe me, it is not difficult. Start watching here http://en.miui.com/thread-146299-1-1.html, when you finish the installation there is the inscription Wipe. You can find many videos. For now let the phone as if it is all right. Read, learn and courage ..., proceed only when you feel safe!

Il mio consiglio è di installare recovery TWRP, hai molto più controllo del tuo telefono. Credimi, non è difficile. Inizia a guardare qui http://en.miui.com/thread-146299-1-1.html, quando hai finito l'installazione c'è la scritta Wipe. Puoi trovare molti video. Per ora lascia il telefono come è se va bene. Leggi, informati e coraggio..., procedi ma solo quando ti senti sicuro!

Reactions: MatrixLinux
My advice is to install TWRP recovery, you have much more control of your phone. Believe me, it is not difficult. Start watching here http://en.miui.com/thread-146299-1-1.html, when you finish the installation there is the inscription Wipe. You can find many videos. For now let the phone as if it is all right. Read, learn and courage ..., proceed only when you feel safe!

Il mio consiglio è di installare recovery TWRP, hai molto più controllo del tuo telefono. Credimi, non è difficile. Inizia a guardare qui http://en.miui.com/thread-146299-1-1.html, quando hai finito l'installazione c'è la scritta Wipe. Puoi trovare molti video. Per ora lascia il telefono come è se va bene. Leggi, informati e coraggio..., procedi ma solo quando ti senti sicuro!
I have Recovery STOCK and I haven't problems .... I see in future...LOL

Hi! Thanks for the rom. But where did the font setting? I can not find it. It was during the font size, now is not there.
Redmi Note 3G.

16e0c5ab3171d95bb132eb6a3ca90205.jpg

too slow charge mi3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-13-18-17-15_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-13-18-17-15_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 391
Status
Not open for further replies.