MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I can in the Themes manager no longer change the font?
Can I write my purchased with Mi-Credit fonts in the wind now?
I bought a new font for 6 Mi-Credit only before changing the ROM me.
I think this is a joke or rip-off.

Dear user, instead of talk s**t about other people's work you download and use for ******* FREE, try to really help doing useful work and show some respect. You say "italian translations really sucks"? Well, don't use it. Have you a ******* idea how many hours everyday this s**t costs to me and other translators? You have NO idea. People like you is a cancer for communities, parassites good at nothing, just complain about things you get for FREE and disrespect hard work others do.
And don't ******* report "italian translators won't correct bugs" to anyone, no need for childish stuff like that. I'm the one you have to talk with when you have issues with MIUI italian translation, so PM me, none else.
If someday all this will be shut down, it'll be because of people like you.

Caro amico non era polemico proprio per nulla, non ti scaldare. Piano con i parassiti e altri aggettivi che io proprio personalmente non ho offeso mai nessuno tantomento pubblicamente. Anzi io ho sempre aiutato segnalando i vari bug. Ho chiesto solo informazioni, visto che voi avete chiuso il bug il problema l'ho segnalato qui perché appunto non dipende da voi. Qualche pagina dietro riportavo infatti che il bug è presente anche in altre lingue. Quindi respira due minuti la prossima volta prima di scrivere tutte queste fesserie. Comunque ti ho scritto in privato per chiarirmi meglio.

Dear friend, I wasn't polemic at all, stay calm. It was not my intention to offend, I don't know why you feel free to insult me.
I've always reported bugs in ordered to help. I was just asking info, you closed the bug so I asked here because as you said it's not your problem. I wrote "In english doesn't appear. Italian translators said in their version (Miui Italia one) they don't have this bug. So they closed my issue in github." Where's the problem? Some pages back I wrote that this bug is present in other languages too. Next time just breath 2 minutes before typing. And there's no need to block me from the repo.

I PM you to explain better.

Guys, in the new search app with almost all latin languages(french, spanish, italian) and german you have chinese writings. Try to digit something and delete it chinese search suggestions will appear. (Already clear data and change language many times.)

a76ee552-9517-11e5-8df1-128d530b87b9.png

Last edited:
Hi. I've got a Redmi Note 2 and I was going to update it to new 5.11.26, when I've read that there is a GPS bug: continuous connection-disconnection. Is it confirmed ? Thx

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
Optional. Wipe SD just remove all unnecessary folders/files created by Chinese ROM in the internal storage, but after that the Wipe All Data will be restore all necessary folders/files for Xiaomi.eu ROM. So this is the reason why Wipe All Data should be the last wipe in the sequence.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Ty for help ...

All working fine following the tutorial

Ohh finally this update is online even for mi2s the fastboot update.
I did it via mipc suite and i got a real mergedsystem partition finally

so 1 up gb of system partition!

Redmi note 2:
wifi too slow
google play downloads very slooooow!
Did you test wifi, or are you just saying that based on google play downloads???
Wifi is great in this rom! Please test properly before you complain.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Hi. I've got a Redmi Note 2 and I was going to update it to new 5.11.26, when I've read that there is a GPS bug: continuous connection-disconnection. Is it confirmed ? Thx

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia
No, mine works fine

Reactions: alfiogardenia
If by switch off you mean airplane mode, my Redmi2 2Gb (2014813) is fine in that situation;
But if the phone is on and I turn wifi off, in the battery graph it's still always on.
The only way to make it off is turning hotspot on and then off.
But I believe it's a bug of the battery stats (not the Wi-Fi really on).

Thanks for the response, no, by switch off I do not mean just using airplane mode, I mean switch the phone off completely ( power off) as you can see powering on the phone 8 hours later, battery history is showing that WiFi and mobile network have been on all the time the phone has no power.

For my device, updater is recommended ;
For some other devices, other means are recommended.
I remember reading something about signature problems or something like that...

But you're missing the point - translators ask to install using specific different method for a reason, obviously ;
Might not be a reason that affects all devices of a type, but it must be needed for some, so for safety and simplicity they ask it for all.
But stubborn people sometimes keep going around the recommendations, or simply don't even read the opening post... and some of them then have problems, and come here crying that their device is broken and asking for help... And for me, that's wrong.
If I would be doing a piece of software for free, with specific indications of how to install it, and then some individuals whom had install it differently would come crying to me that the device doesn't work... I would send then to take a walk, at the very least.

Thanks for your reply! I wasn't aware at first about TWRP, and just used the updater app every time. Then I reread the initial post, and saw the TWRP recommendation. That's a few roms back now. My XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 PRIME works great now, and I have no problems whatsoever, so you may understand that I was surprised. Please understand, I know the recommendation to update with TWRP now, and I won't blame anyone else if something goes wrong after an non-recommended method. I just need to know if it can KEEP ON going well for my specific phone of this model, or if I should be worried to use the updater app. The TWRP method seems a lot more work, the updater app is so easy and comfortable to use.......

For Mi2/S is needed to have successfully merged system partitions and data to continue..!
here is detailed guide how to do that http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-11-26.29038/page-6#post-263704

Hello, I have Mi2S with xaomi.eu miui rom 5.10.29. Is there anyway i can update to this version without losing my data? (the method you linked with Miflash will wipe all my data, am I right).

Can I update from 5.10.29 to 5.11.5, then to 5.11.12, then to 5.11.19, then to actual 5.11.26? will it work?

Hello, I have Mi2S with xaomi.eu miui rom 5.10.29. Is there anyway i can update to this version without losing my data? (the method you linked with Miflash will wipe all my data, am I right).

Can I update from 5.10.29 to 5.11.5, then to 5.11.12, then to 5.11.19, then to actual 5.11.26? will it work?

It depends on you have already merged data partition or not. If you update to 5.11.19 (or newer version) via updater app without merged data partition, you will lose your internal storage with all content completely.

Did you test wifi, or are you just saying that based on google play downloads???
Wifi is great in this rom! Please test properly before you complain.

I have rested wifi. Webpages loads, browser downloads, google play downloads... All too slow. It gooes very fast using 4g.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: MatrixLinux
It depends on you have already merged data partition or not. If you update to 5.11.19 (or newer version) via updater app without merged data partition, you will lose your internal storage with all content completely.

How can I know if I have merged data partitions?
and if I have not, how can I do (without lose data)?

thanks

thanks
Install terminal emulator from Google play, type df command and enter. Attach screenshot here.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

thanks

or disk utility nd see if system memory is one of 1gb or less.
I understood that there's no possibilty to merge partition without wipe all data including the sd

Status
Not open for further replies.