MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another think which I discovered is that when the alarm stars, there is no way to stop it. It don't show up on the screen as before. No matter if you lock your display or press volume buttons it doesn't stop. The only way is to wait one minute to stop if you set it up to 1min of course.

Another think which I discovered is that when the alarm stars, there is no way to stop it. It don't show up on the screen as before. No matter if you lock your display or press volume buttons it doesn't stop. The only way is to wait one minute to stop if you set it up to 1min of course.

Have you already installed the rebuilt 5.12.4 release with fixed alarm issue?

A big request to port the latest stable releases mates (especially for the newcomer phones), it will be HUGELY appreciated :)

OT: Do you believe that a xiaomi.eu port will be possible on Redmi Note 3?

I heard they unlocked bootloader and have root for RN3 so maybe... :)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

The rom is perfect,I have only one problem,the Weather app don't find any city or location if I use the search function but the app work only with the automatic position. Anyone have this problem? How can I solve? (P.S. I did a clean installation) Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Wich language?

The rom is perfect,I have only one problem,the Weather app don't find any city or location if I use the search function but the app work only with the automatic position. Anyone have this problem? How can I solve? (P.S. I did a clean installation) Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Set EN lang, set city and go back..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

It depends on what changes were between the two releases...basically go back to the previous week release cannot cause any issue...so, wipe all data not needed (but there is a case when you have to)

ok, thanks. You can make an example?

ok, thanks. You can make an example?

for example when android base changed or gapps package updated in the ROM...etc .In this cases you cannot go back to previous release without wipe...

This ROM is much better than others before. WIFI improved and battery too. The only problem I have is sync not working from time to time. Anyone a clue what can cause this. I'm not sure of it is related to screen standby. I did not had this in previous weekly ROMs.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

Same problem as previous release. Phone always in synchronization.

Anyone else has this problem? Causes the phone to run extremely laggy and battery drain

I have a problem with Messenger app. When i receive a message, i got only a notice (no ball). If i tap on notification the app doesn't start. I have to go in the app by myself. Someone has the same problem?

(Redmi Note 2)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 5.11.26 EU

It is if ROM after ROM is not possible to get space because it does no work. So it is a bug
The guys in this forum only translate to diferentes languages and remove unnecessary componentes for non chinese users from the oficial rom, they don't make the rom and they don't own xiaomi, so it's pointless to be asking them to allow anything like payment for mi cloud space outside China. Do you even understand what this forum is about?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

For people that have the black notifications' bar.
Go to build.prop at change the string
ro.config.low_ram=true to ro.config.low_ram=false and reboot
The bar will return traslucent and lag issue on lockscreen disappears.

Last edited:
The guys in this forum only translate to diferentes languages and remove unnecessary componentes for non chinese users from the oficial rom, they don't make the rom and they don't own xiaomi, so it's pointless to be asking them to allow anything like payment for mi cloud space outside China. Do you even understand what this forum is about?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk
Calm down

Pointless to translate those screens if they dont work

Hi everyone,
when press to mic button on keyboard to voice input, but I don't use it. is this bug? Or how to fix it?
Thanks..

I already installed google search, but it doesn't fix problem. :(

index.jpeg
index.jpeg index.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.