MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alarm not working correct in this release! It rings but screen stays black, when you turn it on you still don't see it. Can anybody confirm? Mi Note Pro (leo)
I have several problems too on mi3

It often reboots, Bluetooth crashes, keyboard writing even if I touch any key.

Hello everybody
I have one problem with this rom , I can't download anything with google chrome, when i press ok( screenshot),doesn't work. I tried with differents webs and file types and the result is the same.

Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime
thank you

Same issue on my Mi4C,

Anyone got a link to the fix MikelFuchs is referring to?

Hello everybody
I have one problem with this rom , I can't download anything with google chrome, when i press ok( screenshot),doesn't work. I tried with differents webs and file types and the result is the same.

Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime
thank you
I have the same problem

I have a problem on Mi2. I was going from 5.6.25 (separate partitions) and updated to this version via updater. Now I'm stuck on the fastboot logo for more than 1h. Could someone help please?
Thanks!

UPDATE: After waiting for more than 1h I pulled out the battery and wiped all data - no change. So I switched to the other partition (with older MIUI version) and there is no working internal partition (I can see it as "Phone" but when I wan't to add something there (create folder etc.) the Explorer freezes. Wipe/format sdcard isn't helping.
So I'm not able to update the ROM, not even via OTA. MiFlash also stopped to detecting the phone (it was OK before). And ADB says: failed to copy 'update.zip' to '/sdcard/update.zip': Read-only file system
I have no clue what to do now...

Last edited:
I can't open some apps like play store and others, the battery is not good in this version for me, contact problems in whatss up, I return to previous rom that was OK, redmi note 2

Battery life is very good on RN2, and overall it's good weekly.
Only bugs I can see is limited download speed from PlayStore over data. Doesen't matter if you're on 3G or 4G downolad speed is limited to 360KB/s. But only for google PlayStore, other downloads are fine and at max speed provided on your network. I don't use Chrome so i can't say anything on chrome downloads.

And downloads over wifi are slower if you turn on bluetooth. Speed goes up and down, but it's much slower compared to downloads with bluetooth off.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Hi, I would like know if anyone has a problem with this latest version of redmi Notes 2: the smartphone on standby and when I intend to release it by pressing the power button, nothing, not turn on the screen, no key light, nothing, only after several attempts to long press the phone on again, without any initial vibration starts quickly. I always upgraded via recovery, erasing only the cache. It may be a problem with this multilingual version 5.12.3?
Thank you guys

Suggest for next build:
resolve lag issue in lockscreen.
In my redmi 2 pro is very annoying.

About Clock. When time alert not show snooze and stop clock. So I close it by foce close. Please investigate this bug.
which language..?

I also can't snooze or turn off the alarm with multi 5.11.26 (stable) on my Mi-4C. Only way to stop the alarm function is to force close the Clock app. I've set my language as Portuguese (Portugal).

In last weeks rom thread, an user said the "weekly" version of 5.11.26 had all functions working fine in the Mi-4C (like being able to turn off the alarm :p)

Edit:There is also a "bug" with some custom themes downloaded from the themes app (can't use MeeYoul 7 concept nor Attitude Pro), which make the "PIN" input screen all white, not enabling you to see the "PIN" numbers being input :)

Edit2: edited my post as I hadn't seen the alarm app had been "fixed" :)

Edit3: 'Google keyboard has stopped working' "bug" on 5.12.3/4 :(

Last edited:
On mi4c the download speed from play store and with browser still too slow however according speedtest i have a fast wifi connection. Week after week the same probem :( .
Please fix this (xunlei accelerator) issue!

Are you sure you're on Xiaomi.eu (downloaded from here and flashed on your phone by yourself?) ? The store where I bought my Mi-4C claims they pre-install Xiaomi.eu, but it came with a ****** cumbersome frankenstein ROM between the Chinese (original) and the Xiaomi.eu version, which had some fishy apps like the "xunlei accelerator", badly translated apps (all the "chinese" apps like themes, etc, where mixed between chinese and english, for example), and missing icons (google apps weren't skinned and some others)...

The battery is not as good as global or previous Rom. However the phone is a bit snappier and smoother compared to earlier releases. I feel like its much faster than the global Rom I was using before. I will stay with this Rom from now on.

Google keyboard has stopped working' "bug" on 5.12.3/4 :([/SIZE][/quote]

I have reinstall the last Rom update few hours ago and now my Xiaomi mi4c has this bug of keyboard. And also to reinstall the Rom 5/11/26 the bug remain, with wipe cache and dalvik. Why?

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

on cancro, alarmclock have FC, I cannot shutdown alarm.
This is fixed in update 5.12.4 ? I cannot find this update.

I have a problem on Mi2. I was going from 5.6.25 (separate partitions) and updated to this version via updater. Now I'm stuck on the fastboot logo for more than 1h. Could someone help please?
Thanks!

UPDATE: After waiting for more than 1h I pulled out the battery and wiped all data - no change. So I switched to the other partition (with older MIUI version) and there is no working internal partition (I can see it as "Phone" but when I wan't to add something there (create folder etc.) the Explorer freezes. Wipe/format sdcard isn't helping.
So I'm not able to update the ROM, not even via OTA. MiFlash also stopped to detecting the phone (it was OK before). And ADB says: failed to copy 'update.zip' to '/sdcard/update.zip': Read-only file system
I have no clue what to do now...

Follow this guide: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-11-26.29038/page-6#post-263704

Download links updated.

Reactions: Creshaw
@ingbrzy Don't know why you didn't rebuilt the 5.12.4 for Redmi Note 2.

Now we have button to forbid notifications to wake the screen. And a lot other things fixed.

Anyway..don't know if still worth to compile it today.. as in 3 days we will have the next one...

you could do it.. for palmares and history .. as 5.12.4 is official dev rom on site.

I can't open some apps like play store and others, the battery is not good in this version for me, contact problems in whatss up, I return to previous rom that was OK, redmi note 2

Reinstall whatsapp fix the problem with contacts

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

@ingbrzy Don't know why you didn't rebuilt the 5.12.4 for Redmi Note 2.

Now we have button to forbid notifications to wake the screen. And a lot other things fixed.

Anyway..don't know if still worth to compile it today.. as in 3 days we will have the next one...

you could do it.. for palmares and history .. as 5.12.4 is official dev rom on site.
and its not on 5.12.3..?

Hi, would like to ask you what would be the procedure to install stable if I have developer? I have to do all wipes or just I can flash stable on developer like it was a simple update?

And what if I have stable and I want to install developer? What to do in this case?

What about downgrading (from new developer to old developer)? Which wipes you need to do?

Think it's something interesting to know for many users now that other stable roms are available...

Surely @ingbrzy and @graw2 know.

Last edited:
Hi, would like to ask you what would be the procedure to install stable if I have developer? I have to do all wipes or just I can flash stable on developer like it was a simple update?

And what if I have stable and I want to install developer? What to do in this case?

Think it's something interesting to know for many users now that other stable roms are available...

Surely @ingbrzy and @graw2 know.

change from Sable to Developer version: wipe all data not needed
change from Developer to Stable version: wipe all data needed

Reactions: junkname and nicoff
change from Stable to Developer version: wipe all data not needed
change from Developer to Stable version: wipe all data needed

Thanks, that's what I imagined. Never trust official miui forum... :)
And what about "downgrade" for example from 5.12.4 to 5.11.26, to old developer from new developer? Any wipes to do?

Reactions: muadib77
just updated to global 12,1 version.
seems full google package, but default search (swipe up) doesnt work.

looked at global miui forum, yes, global one doesnt have inbuild searsh :(
writed to the bug report.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.