MULTI 5.12.3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone extract the inbuilt search app for me?
Installed today the global beta rom and search is absent (swipe up in the launcher) . Maybe I'll add it into system with proper permissions and that would work?
What U guys think?
Regards.

Ps, the best part of global rom is that Lithuanian locale is there! I'm staying there, only some parts must be tweaked.
Rooted with ordinary super Su app via twrp.

Second ps:
Seems the weather app is broken as well, can't find any location. Can someone extract and that for me?

Regards.

Išsiųsta iš mano Redmi Note 2

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I imagined. Never trust official miui forum... :)
And what about "downgrade" for example from 5.12.4 to 5.11.26, to old developer from new developer? Any wipes to do?

It depends on what changes were between the two releases...basically go back to the previous week release cannot cause any issue...so, wipe all data not needed (but there is a case when you have to)

Reactions: nicoff
Is it good ? I can update my phone ? LOL

if you don't use bluetooth then it's a good update, otherwise don't update.

I had to revert to 11/26 as the Bluetooth when answered goes to headset instead of bluetooth although there is no wired headset connected.

to make it work after every answered call you have to manually choose bluetooth, this is dangerous if driving!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using tapatalk pro HD

Hi
Is system animation configurable? Is it working? I've turned it on in battery section and nothing changed. On 11.12 with system animation on icons were rolling from below on unlock but not on 12.3

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Hi
Is system animation configurable? Is it working? I've turned it on in battery section and nothing changed. On 11.12 with system animation on icons were rolling from below on unlock but not on 12.3

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk
No, it's not. Xiaomi changed it and there is no way to choose it...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

xiaomi.eu build: 5.12.3
MIUI forum build: 5.12.4 - they probably fixed some bugs in 5.12.3....

can we have xiaomi.eu rom 5.12.4 ? (maybe my questions is clear now)
no they didn't... checked code...

The rom is perfect,I have only one problem,the Weather app don't find any city or location if I use the search function but the app work only with the automatic position. Anyone have this problem? How can I solve? (P.S. I did a clean installation) Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, from my Mi Note I can't find ota update. I'm stuck to developer ROM 26th

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.