MULTI 5.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My display broke and I bought a similiar display ( or original .. do not know identify ) on AliExpress site , and this time also updated my Mi2S to version 4.4 .

My rear camera is not taking pictures with more focus. Even changing the settings , I can not take close-up photos . This may be because I have changed only the screen (display) to my phone or have to do as updates ?

My cell now is Mi2S - 4.4
OFF TOPIC!
but
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/...-display-proximity-sensor-camera-focus.26077/
push until hear a click

I saw this question posted before, but without answer. Will the next realease be compatible with Mi Note? :)

Iam still waiting for my phone to show the song name iam playing in other music player than stock one when using bluetooth... is this too difficult? because cyanogen or any other rom works great at this

sys 1 Miui.it V5 4.12.5
sys 2 V6 sMiui 5.1.30
CWM 6.0.5.1 TDB enabled
Finally flashed your rom and without flash fastboot version before!!!!!!!
I proceeded as follows, and I have kept, as I wanted, the v5 from Miui.it in sys 1 and got your rom in sys 2.
1) Put in the phone your rom.
2) Reboot to sys 1 (V5 miui.it 4.12.5).
3) trough Updater selected installation package and flash Multi 5.1.30.
4) Restarted in the new version.
I was then in sys 2 with your rom instead of sMiui (of course now I have the stock recovery).
I then tried to switch from one sys to another whithout any problems, both rom work well.

sys 1 Miui.it V5 4.12.5
sys 2 V6 sMiui 5.1.30
CWM 6.0.5.1 TDB enabled
Finally flashed your rom and without flash fastboot version before!!!!!!!
I proceeded as follows, and I have kept, as I wanted, the v5 from Miui.it in sys 1 and got your rom in sys 2.
1) Put in the phone your rom.
2) Reboot to sys 1 (V5 miui.it 4.12.5).
3) trough Updater selected installation package and flash Multi 5.1.30.
4) Restarted in the new version.
I was then in sys 2 with your rom instead of sMiui (of course now I have the stock recovery).
I then tried to switch from one sys to another whithout any problems, both rom work well.
This is the worst and dirtiest ROM flash method I have ever seen. Without TDB you can have same (main) ROM on both systems. The release version can be different only, for example sys1: MIUI6 5.1.30 / sys2: MIUI6 5.2.6, just like the updater app procedure doing.

If you had CWM with TDB why didn't you keep it and flash the ROM via CWM recovery on sys2 for safely use two different ROM?

And what will you do next? The next update via updater app or via MiRecovery will overwrite your MIUIv5 on sys1.

You have had tons of questions regarding ROM update before, all of them have answered, but you have chosen the worst way by yourself.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
I have mi3 the best way to have MIUi rom working is:
Flashing an old or a recent stable fastboot rom
Put your rom named as update.zip on the phone
Go to Mi recovery and apply update to system one and then wipe all data
Then Connect again mobile to pc and put again update.zip on the phone
reboot again to mi recovery and apply update then only wipe user data.
Reboot and you have the best working Miui rom possible with all apps included:

For updating on next weeks simply donwload rom here then rename to update.zip and mi recovery apply to system one ... Is cleaner method for me :D

A new Redmi Note 3G OTA V40.0 has appeared, does anyone have a list of changes? Plus a new V50.0 for Redmi 1S.

Really glad to see multilang MIUIv5 being still supported fellas, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi,
The Redmi 1 (not S) got a new stable ROM version - JHBCNBL29.0. Will you translate this ROM?
Thanks.

This is the worst and dirtiest ROM flash method I have ever seen. Without TDB you can have same (main) ROM on both systems. The release version can be different only, for example sys1: MIUI6 5.1.30 / sys2: MIUI6 5.2.6, just like the updater app procedure doing.

If you had CWM with TDB why didn't you keep it and flash the ROM via CWM recovery on sys2 for safely use two different ROM?

And what will you do next? The next update via updater app or via MiRecovery will overwrite your MIUIv5 on sys1.

You have had tons of questions regarding ROM update before, all of them have answered, but you have chosen the worst way by yourself.

first of all, I just asked if was possible keep v5, that I have in sys 1, and pass to multi in sys 2 where I have sMiui whithout flash fastboot rom and you sayd to try flash multi zip whit cwm to overwrite smiui, just to try before flash fastboot metod if it doesn't work. I did it two times but the screen was stuck on mi logo first time and black screen the second time.
so I tryed it out of curiosity (via Updater) from sys 1 and it worked.

2) just did the same: via updater from sys 1 (where I haveV5) flashed installation package multi 5.2.6 xiaomi.eu and now still have V5 in sys 1 and V6 5.2.6 xiaomi.eu in sys 2 instead V6 5.1.30 xiaomi.eu
P:S: both times whithout any wipe!!!!!!!
Switched between the two several times whithout any problem, both rom work.

I always knew that whithout TDB you can have same rom and different release, I had already flash via fastboot way my phone many times!!! This is what surprised me using this method that I wanted to try out of curiosity and not because I thought it worked, just before use the fastboot way!!!

Then I chose this way just to see what was going on, before flash fastboot rom since via cwm had not worked. Even I did not think it would work but it did.

In the end also I still do not understand how it is possible but it works, or at least I do not see problems, I can call and all applications seem to work properly in both systems while having the V5 and V6 in one another, without cwm and tdb.

Now you tell me how it's possible!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ingbrzy, Acid,

The most painful point for me regarding all MIUI ROMs generally:

- no busy signal and no busy status feedback if the number you have dialed is busy.
- no call waiting status feedback if the number you have dialed has call waiting enabled and busy.

Could you please arrange to fix them in the official Android L based MIUI6? IMO these are the most important basic phone functions. All other phone (not MIUI) able to do this (Mi2S with CM11 also).

This is all of my request.

- Mi2S / MIUI6 -

Devs,

is the above issue clear for you?

It is very simple, when you start a phone call there are only 3 cases before the other end of the line pick up the phone:

1. the number you have calling is free -> you can hear normal ringing tone via ear speaker (no problem with this part).

2. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting disabled -> you should hear busy tone via ear speaker, and you should see "busy" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

3. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting enabled -> you should hear normal ringing tone via ear speaker (no problem with this part), AND you should see "call waiting" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

This is a fact and I have clearly worded. I need your feedback you understand what I am talking about.
Could you please arrange to fix it in official MIUI6? It is not a special request, it is very basic.

I am looking forward to your kind reply.

- Mi2S / MIUI6 -

Last edited:
dolby digital plus FC on miui v6 Mi2s
any fix for this ?
This question has been already answered by Ingbrzy, so it will only be fixed in the official release.

This question has been already answered by Ingbrzy, so it will only be fixed in the official release.

yes, thank you
i found this miui..com / thread-2161135-1-1..html
at least i have eq now :D

I have some problems transferring files into my Mi3w. When I try to put files in the MIUI folder (wallpaper and music in my case), nothing would happen. After several tests I noticed that the MIUI folder cannot be modified at all. Trying to put files or create new folders in this MIUI folder gives the "MtpServer UNKNOWN COMMAND" entry in my LogCat. Other locations transfer just fine. Anyone esle having the same problem?
In case your wondering, I want to transfer my music in the MIUI folder in order to keep the album art downloaded in previous versions of MIUI.
Thanks

I have some problems transferring files into my Mi3w. When I try to put files in the MIUI folder (wallpaper and music in my case), nothing would happen. After several tests I noticed that the MIUI folder cannot be modified at all. Trying to put files or create new folders in this MIUI folder gives the "MtpServer UNKNOWN COMMAND" entry in my LogCat. Other locations transfer just fine. Anyone esle having the same problem?
In case your wondering, I want to transfer my music in the MIUI folder in order to keep the album art downloaded in previous versions of MIUI.
Thanks
I dont have this issue ^^

disable them in video options... Xiaomi push - OFF
Can you please write the complete path to this configuration option? I have to describe this to a friend that has a Mi3W with 5.2.6 (I only have a Redmi 1S with MIUIv5 for testing).

Can you please write the complete path to this configuration option? I have to describe this to a friend that has a Mi3W with 5.2.6 (I only have a Redmi 1S with MIUIv5 for testing).

Main settings > MiVideo (under system apps) > Notifications > switch to disable and no more notification when new contents are available

Status
Not open for further replies.