MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
No MIUI today? (sorry if this is a redundant question! I'm at work and don't have time to read 17 pages of forum entries)

Reactions: stargate13ro
Someone can help me? Where is connection menù I've disabled MTP connection from pop-up,but now I don't know where I can enable now!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello dear community

Since 5.9.18 we have device encryption. One question: If I encrypt my phone, how will this affect the miui update process?

Thanks for your replies

edit: never mind, this does not seem to work on my phone at all...

Is there a solution for Google agenda FC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: miui.cloud.log.MyLog
at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:15)
at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

Hello community

I am new here. Yesterday I installed this rom in my mi pad from the miui.es one, with cache wipe and everything seems to be OK except I have lost root access... Is this rom rooted or is it not? How can I root my device?

Thanks in advance

Hello community

I am new here. Yesterday I installed this rom in my mi pad from the miui.es one, with cache wipe and everything seems to be OK except I have lost root access... Is this rom rooted or is it not? How can I root my device?

Thanks in advance
Xiaomi.eu dev ROMs are rooted by default.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu dev ROMs are rooted by default.

first of all, thank you for the quick reply. I thought that the ROM was rooted, but look at the image from Root Verifier App... Should I redo the installation with full wipes?

Attachments

• tmp_24165-Screenshot_com.abcdjdj.rootverifier_2015-10-03-17-24-44-2081128965.png
    tmp_24165-Screenshot_com.abcdjdj.rootverifier_2015-10-03-17-24-44-2081128965.png
    832.3 KB · Views: 327
Did you try to install any app where root access needed, and give root access via security app?

Hello, I do not have any security app... Should I download it apart? From where?

Kind regards
I thought security app integrated in all ROMs...I don't know why you don't have...

Please can some one provide me a live link for redmi-note/xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_tdd_TD-SCDMA_37.0.0_v5-4.2.zip
It was in the forum about 2 month ago and now the link is dead .and the td version of the device is sadly no longer supported and I need multi language ROM for the device .thanks in advance

When will the issue with Bluetooth on Redmi 1 be fixed? On a new car the Redmi paired with the car (hands free) but then on an older car the phone would not pair! Due to this fact I've had to go back to v5 stable 26!

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.