MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Not me

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yeah, really. We have a strange situation here. I initially installed 5.9.18 after full wipe and flashed SuperSu 2.46 zip with file size of 3.83MB. Every update since, I had to re-flash SuperSu.zip manually in order to obtain root again.

6.1.17 instaled since yesterday, in my Mi4c, and everything working fine. The only exception until now being the folder bug. Great job once again! Thank you guys! Thumbs up!

Last edited:
Mi2s

Currently on MIUI7 5.10.22

Trying to update to this release with downloaded aries rom through the updater. The updater progresses to 90% and then I get the following error which tells me nothing useful:

uploadfromtaptalk1453037740806.jpg

What could be going wrong here and how do I fix it?

I have over 5GB free disk space and over 1GB free RAM.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Mi2s

Trying to update to this release with downloaded aries rom through the updater. The updater progresses to 90% and then I get the following error which tells me nothing useful:

View attachment 11104

Have you tried moving it to root of sd card and renaming it to update.zip then flashing it from recovery itself?

Mi2s

View attachment 11104

Yeah of course you have this issue, because you don't have new partition layout yet:

Follow this: http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/268905

Yeah of course you have this issue, because you don't have new partition layout yet:

Follow this: http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/268905

At what release did we go to another new partition layout? Mind you, I already am on MIUI 7; a while ago I already updated through MiFlash and only have a single partition:

uploadfromtaptalk1453040049612.jpg

So what exactly is this (yet another) new partitioning?

Have you tried moving it to root of sd card and renaming it to update.zip then flashing it from recovery itself?
No I haven't; the updater wouldn't fail without reason, so I'd first like to figure out what the problem is.

Hi! I have RN3 and I have a problem with the display color. Compared to Rom stable, the colors are much darker. I had already noticed this problem with your rom vers 6.1.11. My device is equipped with a display tianma!You will resolve this problem? Thanks so much

Last edited:
Hi! I have a RN3 and I have a problem with the display color. Compared to Rom stable, the colors are much darker. I had already noticed this problem with your rom vers 6.1.11. My device is equipped with a display tianma!You will resolve this problem? Thanks so much

Last edited:
Hi! I have a problem with the display color. Compared to Rom stable, the colors are much darker. I had already noticed this problem with your rom vers 6.1.11. My device is equipped with a display tianma!You will resolve this problem? Thanks so much

You have to write that devices have, ... otherwise you can not fix it! RN2?

Reactions: srv9011 and delboy
At what release did we go to another new partition layout? Mind you, I already am on MIUI 7; a while ago I already updated through MiFlash and only have a single partition:

View attachment 11105

So what exactly is this (yet another) new partitioning?

New partition layout means:

1. Merged data + internal storage (5.4.24)
2. Merged two systems into one (5.11.19)

You have merged data but you don't have merged systems

Hi!

Anyone knows something about the mtk apps with suspicious permissions?
Can I uninstall them? (I heared it improves the battery performance too.)

Reactions: Bélabá1986
New partition layout means:

1. Merged data + internal storage (5.4.24)
2. Merged two systems into one (5.11.19)

You have merged data but you don't have merged systems
Ah so there's no system1/system2 anymore!

Helder, bedankt ;)

Ah so there's no system1/system2 anymore!

Helder, bedankt ;)

Yeah, because there was not enough space for further ROM updates on separated system partitions. After merged systems we have got ~ 1GB space.

Status
Not open for further replies.