MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ufff... I can't still change quality of videos on YouTube..

Redmi Note 2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.14 EU

Something strange happened with my mipad: my computer does not recognize my MiPad anymore.... I don't know if it is a problem with this week's rom or an earlier version, is there someone else with the same problem?

Hi, thanks for the new rom! Do you know if there is any plan to update the android version of Redmi Note 2 to 5.1 or 6?.

Thanks in advance, regards!
Hello! Do you think that asking this question every day will speed it up?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Not sure if this matters, but I found this written in chinese. Not that I don't like chinese - it's just that I don't know what it means. It is in the Explorer, and it links to a folder somewhere... but it's ok, it gives an exotic flavour to the portuguese translation!
it means full swipe

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Hahahahahaha!!!! The boss!!!!
images

Fastboot reboot

The battery life is worse than .22 stable, isn't it?
I hope it will be fixed, because it's a really good rom.

Thanks for your work.

hi Dude, do you see in your drawer SUPERSU icon ?
After updating then no. No icon, no default root access thought it appeared to be normal in the security app. I have to reflash the zip to gain root access.

When I use RMN2, I didn't flash supersu, I install it from Play Store and updated su binary when opening the app. Then I installed updated ROM without loosing root access.

Maybe it's what made the difference.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this matters, but I found this written in chinese. Not that I don't like chinese - it's just that I don't know what it means. It is in the Explorer, and it links to a folder somewhere... but it's ok, it gives an exotic flavour to the portuguese translation!
I don't have that button on mi4c in Italian

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Mi4i, OTA update failed, because zip verification failed.
A second try with download by hand, failed too.

Anyone else?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 4i mit Tapatalk

Guys,

If your apps are grouped in folders and you have experienced "recommended apps" issue on your (any) device, click to CONFIRM button in this bug report to get fix sooner: http://en.miui.com/thread-211519-1-1.html

You have to signed in to confirm!

Mi4c running 6.1.14 from xiaomi.eu
I confirm this bug...
Except for the original "tools" folder, not affected, all new folder created includes this bug "recommended apps" with 3 empty positions waiting for something at line 3..
Also posted using the link for bug report to xiaomi.en
Regards
Gluto...

Mi4c running 6.1.14 from xiaomi.eu
I confirm this bug...
Except for the original "tools" folder, not affected, all new folder created includes this bug "recommended apps" with 3 empty positions waiting for something at line 3..
Also posted using the link for bug report to xiaomi.en
Regards
Gluto...
Yeah, perfectly same behavior on Mi2S, the original Tools folder is not affected, but all other manually created new folders are affected...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi guys, new bug. Meteo informazioni text on lockscreen page tiles vertically for a moment, then everything goes right! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.