MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating to this version also no strength indication on the gsm signal bar, don't know about 4G, don't have....
Someone claimed it's a transparency bug, i don't think so, i did saw an output strength appearing for a brief moment.
Tested signal with Network Signal Info app and it showed a -113dBm signal, so no signal at all.

Making and receiving calls is possible, however, sometimes it takes a while setting up the connection...

I tried to flash an older version but ended up with android error messages after the older rom was installed.
(yes i cleared cache/dalvik cache)
So reluctantly installed the 6.1.7 again...... :-/

Redmi Note 2 TD
hi Dude iF you have a backup I suggest you to go in recovery WIPE DATA WIPE CACHE and REINSTALL last WEEKLY ROM

Reactions: Stefano131270
Is there a posibility to get this rom for miflash? I always get error when i try to install via mirecovery on MI2S

I can't change the setting in the camera app, any button I press it appears this message (photo attached). I know if the "use volume buttons to wake" was disabled the problem it's solved, but I would like to use that button activated. Tnks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-10-20-29-51_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-10-20-29-51_com.android.camera.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Is there a posibility to get this rom for miflash? I always get error when i try to install via mirecovery on MI2S
You should have merged data and merged systems to install this release. First flash latest China dev fastboot ROM via MiFlash with flash all option to get new partition layout. After that you will be able to install this ROM

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I can't change the setting in the camera app, any bottom I press it appears this message.

First set to disable below option:

Settings > Additional settings > Buttons > Wake with volume buttons

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Scusa l'ignoranza, ma adb shell è una cosa che devo fare da pc o posso scaricare un app terminal emulation dare i permessi di root? Perchè ho provato la seconda opzione ma mi dá permission denial attempt to change component a state

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Si ovviamente ci vogliono i permessi di root e l'operazione va fatta dal cellulare con un app terminal qualsiasi

Si ovviamente ci vogliono i permessi di root e l'operazione va fatta dal cellulare con un app terminal qualsiasi
Grande! Problema risolto. Ho scaricato terminal emulator per android, ne avevo un altro, ma sebbene con i permessi di root non andava.

Youtube problem solved writing in a teminal emulator with root permission following commands:
Su
pm disable com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.droidguard.DroidGuardService

Thanks

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, 2day I recieved 5.12.11 update on my Mi Note LTE, and when I tryed to see changelogs, I was redirected ro czech forum miuios.cz is it ok? Or i have problems with firmware?)

Отправлено с моего MI NOTE LTE через Tapatalk

RedMI Note 2 prime 6.1.7.
1. Default SIM Signal Bar only show 4G status. Always empty when on 3G.
2. Auto Brightness always go to no auto for a while when press home key.
3. Battery drain is very bad. I need to charge 3 times a day when before only 1 time. Running MAPS normally can let me charge a little but this time the battery reduced instead of charge.

Reactions: liberato1978
Hi, 2day I recieved 5.12.11 update on my Mi Note LTE, and when I tryed to see changelogs, I was redirected ro czech forum miuios.cz is it ok? Or i have problems with firmware?)

Отправлено с моего MI NOTE LTE через Tapatalk
It's ok...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

@ingbrzy @Acid : there was a rather bad bug that resulted very slow download speeds. The bug was solved on the dev versions sometime in December, AFAIK. Are you aware whether the fix has been included in the 7.1 stable versions?

@ingbrzy @Acid : there was a rather bad bug that resulted very slow download speeds. The bug was solved on the dev versions sometime in December, AFAIK. Are you aware whether the fix has been included in the 7.1 stable versions?
should be ok there... same as in actual version...

Reactions: cosmik
RedMI Note 2 prime 6.1.7.
1. Default SIM Signal Bar only show 4G status. Always empty when on 3G.
2. Auto Brightness always go to no auto for a while when press home key.
3. Battery drain is very bad. I need to charge 3 times a day when before only 1 time. Running MAPS normally can let me charge a little but this time the battery reduced instead of charge.

I think there is some problem that consumes so the battery! I have no differences from the previous ROM

Reactions: delboy
Cancro / Virgo 5.12.11 released..
Thanks a lot. I had lost hope for any update until android m was ready. Please, is there a changelog? Or could you explain/point me on what is this update about. Because I am not sure if I should update. My current 5.11.26 seems quiet fine. Anybody experienced 5.11.12 yet?

I'm expecting some times slowly video play back and some times i got nessage "launching launcher". It crashs?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Netflix problem on Note Pro and MI4c exists on Xiaomi.eu Version 6.1.7, on original chinese MIUI 6.1.7 it works, can you fix it? Same with Stable 7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.