MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Discussion in 'MIUI Weekly ROM Releases' started by ingbrzy, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Do you like this MIUI version?

1. YES

87.5%
  2. NO

12.5%
  1. Bhagz

BhagzMembers

Mar 16, 2016
    Male
    @ingbrzy First of all thank you for your hard work by providing us ROMs every week.
    Its sad to see that devices with 4.4 won't get weekly updates but thanks for the all the support and the hard work you put in to give us ROM's every week.

2. ruchimes

ruchimesMembers

Nov 9, 2016
    Male
    That's what I thought
    Thanks

In the lockscreen I can't expand the notifications unless I pull down notification shade
    I use xmiui to expand the notifications automatically and don't have to expand manually with 2 fingers, but doesn't work in lockscreen

3. alberto85

alberto85Members

Jun 22, 2016
    Male
    Hello. Great work guys!
    Sometimes the soft touch "back" does not work
    It seems freezing, it doesn't respond to the touches.
    It happens when the CPU is busy, or one of the running programs is slowed.
    This issue was also present in the previously rom 6.10.27

Mi5S Plus 6.11.3
    Clean installation

4. r00ts34

r00ts34Members

May 13, 2016
    Male
    Hi , lyrics and art album doesnt work on Redmi3 (ido) too.

5. Bruno Oliveira

Jul 18, 2016
    Male
    Like 100% to 0 in less than a hour :D

6. alan0ford

alan0fordMembers

Mar 17, 2016
    Male
  7. rodolphep

rodolphepMembers

Jan 22, 2011
    Hi,

This is my first post on the forum. I know that the issue i described below has already been discussed but I can't find a clear answer.

With google now some voice commands do not work properly, I have not tested all the commands but "send a message to..."
    or "remind me to..." are the ones I use at least 20 times a day, so it's pretty anoying.

I notice that when I switch the language of the phone from a language to another , it makes it work but then when i reboot my phone, same issue... I've also to mention that even if it vocal commands work when i play with languages, it's pretty slow and buggy compared to what i'm used to with CM13 (on my oneplus one)

Below what i've done so far, but the problem remains after every reboot.

-Settings > installed apps > Google app > App permissions - I checked every option
    -Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage > Choose app > Google app - I set it to "No restrictions" and "allow" for background location
    -in Miui security app > persmissions > autostart - I checked "google app"
    -in Miui security app > data usage > restrict data usage - I've allowed "google app" to acces both mobile and wlan networks
    -in Miui security app > data usage > data usage stats - I've allowed "google app" to access data when the app is in background

Since Miui official developers didn't fix the problem (this problem has been reported on april 2016), would it be possible for you xiaomi.eu developers to fix that issue in the next release ? If it's not possible maybe someone who encountered that issue has found a fix ?

Thank you

8. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    in twrp when wipe all the things it constantly fail and when i boot the phone is stuck at mi logo what i can do? its an xiaomi redmi pro. help pls

9. cr4zyE4RL

cr4zyE4RLMembers

Jan 8, 2016
    You better not should wipe all the things. Only Dalvik, Cache and Data. If you wipe system, you have to recover the phone completely.

10. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    the first time i choose dalvik system cache data and internal storage but it said fail so i think the system didnt get deleted if got deleted what should i do?

11. cr4zyE4RL

cr4zyE4RLMembers

Jan 8, 2016
    You can try to flash official developer rom first via flashing tool by using this link
    http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
    After this, you should be able to flash recovery again and then flash global rom.

And then next time better do a backup in twrp, if you have any troubles like this then you can easily recover

12. graw2

graw2Mi5 Tester
    Staff Member

May 17, 2013
    Male
    Hungary
    Wiped system means no OS installed. Flash ROM again...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Stefano131270 and Headbanger82 like this.
  13. Headbanger82

Feb 3, 2016
    Male
    Italy
    If you wipe /system you usually have to recover the phone with MiFlash via Fastboot
    At least with my Xiaomi phones reflashing the rom just never worked.

cr4zyE4RL likes this.
  14. cr4zyE4RL

cr4zyE4RLMembers

Jan 8, 2016
    I also tried to just flash the rom via recovery, but after flashing and trying to reboot it says, no OS installed. So i guess you have to flash the fast boot update...

15. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    the first time i tried to factory data reset and it said fail after that i tryed wipe /system

16. Headbanger82

Feb 3, 2016
    Male
    Italy
    Put the phone is Fastboot, download a Global Developer or a China Developer via en.miui.com for fastboot, download MiFlash and go.
    Then start again.

17. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    in the mi flash it dont recognize the phone

18. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    do i need the miphone tools?

19. ksasa67

ksasa67Members

Jun 29, 2016
    Male
    mi flash do not new version, please older ver. (2016.04), windows 7 64 bit, use mainboard USB port, do not use front usb port. Download global developer rom, unzip tgz, and all program, rom copy c:\

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

20. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    ok ill try that thanks to all for ur answers!:)

21. Mihai A

Mihai AMembers

Mar 27, 2014
    Male
    Mi4LTE works well, good battery life

22. mnikolce

mnikolceMembers

Apr 28, 2015
    Male
    For Redmi PRO if you have installed TWRP, wipe all and connect phone with PC, start ADB Sideload and flash Xiaomi.eu Rom downloaded in the PC.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

23. TheFirestoneHD

Nov 10, 2016
    im installing the rom but in twrp in wipe it says all the time failled what can i do?

24. mnikolce

mnikolceMembers

Apr 28, 2015
    Male
    Did you try with format data in twrp?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

25. Crazyxijan

CrazyxijanMembers

Oct 6, 2016
    Male
    My review on this rom, using Xiaomi mi5s

- Messenger seems to have problem displaying notification light when notifications appear
    - Gallery bug is still here, can't play videos
    - Camera still needs work, damn it Xiaomi, hopefully the eu.xiaomi can somehow add Google Pixel's camera LIBs to the xiaomi's camera, i have seen how great pictures can Google Pixel take, it's such a shame our phone can't do that
    - The phone have some problems with games, frame drops and instability
    - Battery seemed to discharge yesterday from 100% to 60% in 30 minutes under not known circumstances, i have no idea what happened, seemed weird to me
    - The 4G signal in this release is weaker than the previous
    - Less free RAM in this release
    - The one handed mode seems to be bugged and is enabling itself by double tapping back key (happened to me once i got my phone out of the pocket) and when you go into settings the animation for one handed mode just scrolls like crazy honestly no idea why is that

Needs to be worked on camera really seriously, sometimes it struggles to capture good details in good light conditions too, making the images like they are being painted with water colors
    For the performance, in this update i can hate it, cuz it isn't what it was like in the previous releases

At least the fingerprint sensor is more accurate this time

Share Our Site