MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they can send you this code via email. Other way to get it will be to put your sim card in another phone.

There's something that i can do to reactivate my phone (eg. flash a older ROM, a stable or something like this)?

Which wipes do i have to do to update to 7.2.3.0 stable from 6.1.28 dev? (TWRP 2.8.7.0)
Thanks

Mi4c

Which wipes do i have to do to update to 7.2.3.0 stable from 6.1.28 dev? (TWRP 2.8.7.0)
Thanks

Mi4c
Posibile it is enought to make dalvik +cache/
But i recomand you to do full wipe - Data, Cache и Dalvik, System. And yu will have the clean system without errors.

Reactions: Varvaris
My phone RedMi Note 4G (Dior) updated from 6.3.3 -> 6.3.10 via Updater app, no issue.
Thank you everyone's effort. :)

Hennessy work right... No difference between 6.3.3 but... If xiaomi doesn't upgrade version of android we won't see real improvement for our device... especially for autonomy and RAM management... But the work of xiaomi.eu's team is perfect, every week. Thank you guys, love your works

Reactions: junkname
currently upgraded to 6.3.10_libra but no more bangla support. there showing some xxxxx...... no more bangla support? what to do help me.

Reactions: Abhra
Hi. Cannot change dpi in build.prop. Changed the default value from 480 to 420 but no effects. Strangely the new value 420 stands in build.prop tho. Anyone can confirm? Made a dirty flash over 6.3.3, Hermes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Edit: third tine worked. Don't know what was the problem.

Global rom is double the size of your custom rom and dutch language is not supported. This issue makes me wonder if another brand would be my next choice... :-/

Reactions: Zhoutieren
Hi, is possible turn on Google automatic backup?
c3ca51dc9f67cca33cc8be5693b5699c.jpg

With my mi4w no option exists

So, if i get it right, in this weekly twrp is not included anymore.
So if i want i can update keeping my good old twrp, or flash it as a separate zip.
Is that right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Bengali and Hindi font issue also in 6.3.10 and latest stable build (Mi4c) please fix as soon as possible.
and id possible please provide some instant tweak or necessary steps for this.
by the way thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:
Thank you Ingzbry and mods for the excellent work with the roms, my phone is running smoothly and fast one more week, please go on with this, Miui should be grateful to your work instead of trying to difficult it.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Hi
I have a problem :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-12-10-02-42_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-12-10-02-42_com.miui.bugreport.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_2016-03-12-10-02-34_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-12-10-02-34_com.miui.home.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 333
Can anyone help me installing this rom, I am flashed twrp using fastboot as when I was trying from recovery it was showing some error, so fastboot flash was successful now when I am trying to flash the rom it is showing error 7, cannot copy system dir.. help please i've tried using Ivan's twrp, then official twrp.me, flashing xiaomi.eu recovery from zip but unsuccessful help please

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-12-02-10-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-12-02-10-00.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Screenshot_2016-03-12-02-08-37[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-03-12-02-08-37[1].png
    104.3 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
CHANGELOG
Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices:

- Since MIUI 7.2 Xiaomi added DM-verify protection into the kernel for mentioned devices.. that means, Xiaomi wants to block all community and fansite support for those devices and any custom MIUI builds... (they just forgot where MIUI started)
- As usually, communities will have to fight with that protection for those devices which means a lot of new work...
- This is their way how to force more users to use Global ROM which nobody likes at all...
- We will see what will be next...
Really sad and bad news and not an elegant behaviour from Xiaomi.

Everything works fine for Redmi Note 3G(Redmi Note 1) romanian language.Thank you all Xiaomi.eu team,@ingbrzy,@graw2,specially @ygorygor and @ashtefan for romanian version.

Reactions: ashtefan
Status
Not open for further replies.