MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me. When i copy images from pc to phone, for example in folder Images_pc, i can't see this images in gallery.
Then only way is to open gallery, go to local tab, press icon for "folder view" and manually select the folder.
It is normal?, how can i change it to android standart. -- (Galelry automatic scans all the folders and i can see all images in gallery.)
Please help it is important to me!
Miui gallery is very strange.. I can't understand how it works :/

Installed the libra via update from 6.1.28. I'm facing an error message when I try to enter in the lock acreen options. :T

Anybody else?

Last edited:
Please help me. When i copy images from pc to phone, for example in folder Images_pc, i can't see this images in gallery.
Then only way is to open gallery, go to local tab, press icon for "folder view" and manually select the folder.
It is normal?, how can i change it to android standart. -- (Galelry automatic scans all the folders and i can see all images in gallery.)
Please help it is important to me!

Yes, it's normal... It's miui normal. That's the only way - the default tab is only for photos taken by the device, and all other folders are shown using the device tab.

If it's so important those photos to be shown in the first tab, try copying them to that folder (DCIM/Camera).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Please. On MIPAD2, with this multilingual miui software, the playstores starts, checks about unupdated apps, but is not capable to install it. Only can be installed outside the playstore app. In playstore, the apps downloads it but doesnt finish to be installed... It is a bug? Maybe there is an solution to this trouble?

It doesn't let me flash TWRP on Redmi Note 3 Pro. Can it be a problem that I have global stable 7.1.8.0?

Is root ok in security settings?

What do you mean? Foldermount working, but sdfix is needed to full access apps to sdcard.
Root working full and don't have with it any problem, smart banking work too. TWRP install SuperSU in the end

Just wanted to make sure root was OK, on my old mi 2 and rn 2 it was just an option in security app.
Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Please. On MIPAD2, with this multilingual miui software, the playstores starts, checks about unupdated apps, but is not capable to install it. Only can be installed outside the playstore app. In playstore, the apps downloads it but doesnt finish to be installed... It is a bug? Maybe there is an solution to this trouble?
Did you wipe data after installation?
16GB or 64GB?

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Mi Note virgo still stuck in TWRP recovery when update new ROM.
I couldn't update 6.3.10 as well so I've waited for 6.3.17 in hope to be fine, but it's still the same.
I know your hardwork but can you show me a way to get out of this trouble? I already in 6.3.3 and TWRP recovery.
Please help.

MiNote LTE (virgo) painless installation!
No bugs to be reported on this rom.

Same for Mi2s (Ares)
hello, can you help me?
Before you install 6.3.17, which version your virgo was?
I can't installl 6.3.17 or 6.3.10. I dont't understand why TWRP get stuck after I flash zip file.

On RN2 bluetooth issues were back :(
Connection to hands free in my car and to pebble broke down many times randomly and did not reconnect itself. Re-pairing did not help.
I went back to 6.3.10 TWRP backup I did before update and bluetooth is OK as before update !
Did not change other settings. Only update to 6.3.17 and bluetooth was unusable.

To other RN2 users: Your Bluetooth is / remains OK after update to 6.3.17?

i don't like what they did on the gallery app on this latest version of dev rom. i like the previous gallery app version, much better imho.

built-in applocker is awesome.

IMG_19700101_071057.jpg

Please help, my virgo stuck at this. What should I do?
I tried to flash fastboot China Dev ROM and re-installed TWRP to instal Multi-Rom but it still be like this

6.3.17 Bluetooth bad bad bad on my virgo
6.3.10 Bluetooth ok

As fix?
which files can take from 6.3.10?

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys Can you confirm that the light sensor doesn't work in this version? I have mi4 (cancro) with 6.3.17 developer

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
Hai ragione, la luminosità resta sempre uguale. Bisognerebbe provare un full wipe e reinstallare.

It's true, the luminosity is always the same... we should try a full wipe and reinstall.

I want to change theme.. But I haven't Mi account.. Is it necessary?..
I just downloaded a theme via pc on en.miui.com.. (file .mtz).. Then I copy it on the Mi4.. but when I try to install there is always "third parts problem"..
Any solutions?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hai ragione, la luminosità resta sempre uguale. Bisognerebbe provare un full wipe e reinstallare.

It's true, the luminosity is always the same... we should try a full wipe and reinstall.
Per il full wipe basta cancellare data cache e davil?

Per il full wipe basta cancellare data cache e davil?

Hello, if it was a problem of ROM, waiting for the next update, if you do all wipe and the ROM will have the same problem. If you wipe data, you have to start again from the account, time jobs

Fai un "lavoro inutile" aspetta

Reactions: GEKTHEBOSS
Aspetto... solo che il Bluetooth mi serve in macchina..mi sa che torno alla 6.3.10

Aspetto... solo che il Bluetooth mi serve in macchina..mi sa che torno alla 6.3.10

Excuse me, I have not read of the problems on the bluetooth. So yes
Scusa, non ho letto del problema sul bluethoot, allora in questo caso ti conviene. Ma non fare wipe data, e' inutile

Status
Not open for further replies.