Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=51316
http://miuif.celogeek.com/6.3.3/

DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337
CHANGELOG FOR STABLES

roms-hennessy.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD

Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via Custom Recovery
  • REBOOT
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv7 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv7:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...

Last edited:
CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Animation for switching between Notification shade and Global search (03-01)
Fix - Lock screen settings from third party themes couldn't be applied in some cases (03-02)

Backup
Fix - Interruptions or unsuccessful file transfers in Mi Mover in some cases (03-01)

Global Search
Fix - FC in some cases

Stable MIUI 7.2 released for some devices, more will come later next week...
MiNote PRO and Mi4c postponed due to Wi-Fi issue...

For root on Mi3/4/MiNote install SuperSU in TWRP

Last edited:
Thanks for the new Update in the near future for Mi4c. I´ve a Problem with the Goggle Appstore. I can´t download apps or updates. I must open the Download Manager and use the "three Points" to "Start all" . Then is the Google Appstore downloading one file. Must do it every update for app. This issue ist since Rom libra 6.2.25 and also in all follow roms. I delete Cache from the apps Google Playstore and Download Manager but also Dalvik. Delete and reinstall the App Store. Nothing helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi, I've installed the 6.2.25 cancro on my Mi4w via updater app, but I understand than from this release the installation process is different. Since I'm not a geek, could you please help me with an installation step by step procedure? Thank you for the valuable help!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I've installed the 6.2.25 cancro on my Mi4w via updater app, but I understand than from this release the installation process is different. Since I'm not a geek, could you please help me with an installation step by step procedure? Thank you for the valuable help!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk
Still it's same.. Updater - select zip...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Is there wifi problem also in new stable release 7.2 ( Mi 4c)? I had to setup static ip in order to connect to my home wireless.

Last edited:
Till last week, I was able to install HM2014811 ROM to my Redmi 2 WCDMA (HM2014818). But this time TWRP giving error that your device is HM2014818 and this package is for HM2014811.

Seems now I wont be able to use Xiaomi.eu rom because there is no ROM for HM2014818.

ingbrzy
please confirm on the same.

My phone wont be same without xiaomi.eu rom. I love this rom.

Thank you!
Updated 6.2.25 to 6.3.3, wiped cache and dalvic and now the email app crashes all the time after reboot.
Can anybody confirm? Or I am the only one with this problem?

(RN2 prime)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.