MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless updates... No fundamental changes. Base still android 5.0. Still no double tap to wake implemented....

this not showing the zip to download the rom pro redmi 6.3.3 note 3, at least for me is not.

@ingbrzy a couple of questions:

1) will you be able to update the 7.2 stable changelog page?

2) Are the new stable builds for cancro Android 6.0-based? If so, how does one go for upgrading to that version?

Hi, does this stable version merge the partitions to prepare the 6.0 release?
I have Mi3 W and i have to wait next week but just in case...

You can be happy :)
For me at the moment only solution is to go back to 6.2.25 (recover TWRP backup I did before update to 6.3.3)
Helo guys. Since last update my gmail is also with problems....I flash just the way it was described.....Then when i try to open gmail it give error sayng: problem unknown on google play services.
I already try to uninstall Gmail , clear data etc.... Wipe dalvin cache etc e nothing works....today i will try the update to see if i update to this version will sove the issue.
Regards
Mi2s Aries user

I have weekly 6.2.25 when will it be posible update to 6.3.3 via ota updater

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I cant update via ota updater it says no updates availablle

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Helo guys. Since last update my gmail is also with problems....I flash just the way it was described.....Then when i try to open gmail it give error sayng: problem unknown on google play services.
I already try to uninstall Gmail , clear data etc.... Wipe dalvin cache etc e nothing works....today i will try the update to see if i update to this version will sove the issue.
Regards
Mi2s Aries user

Aries ROM works flawlessly, there is no any gmail issue here.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Don't understand. You have installed 7.2 for mi 4c and now you have twrp 3.0?

yes, i installed 7.2 ROM with BOOTING into twrp 2.8 (not flashing twrp, just booting) and after first restart i always check if the official recovery came back because i hate twrp and i see twrp 3.0. or i messed up something

Don't understand. You have installed 7.2 for mi 4c and now you have twrp 3.0?

i installed 7.2 with BOOTING into twrp (not FLASHING) then after first restart i wanted to check if i still have the original mi recovery because i hate twrp, and i got twrp 3.0

Hi,

just to let you know, my alarm still does not ring sometimes. It looks like alarm clock is frozen until I open it. It happens approximately 2x per week. I tried:

- deleting clock app cache, deleting all my alarms
- flashing Mi3 (cancro) stable V7.1.3.0_v7-4.4
- flashing everything from weekly 6.1.28/29/2.4 upwards

Here you can see the frozen alarm (remaining time on alarm #1 vs. actual time)

2016-02-18-08-40-45_com-android-deskclock-png.11428

MI2S perfect rom...but the battery drain is very high

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-04-16-10-16_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-16-10-16_com.android.settings.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: Andrea21
Status
Not open for further replies.