MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thanks to all developers!
On my Mi4 cancro is impossible to change WhatsApp background since before 6.2.4..
Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Before this way. I flash rom 6.3.3 By twrp after that I try go to twrp but it can't. So I try update twrp by updater. Normally I know be use flashify flash but now I not have root. It can't use flashify. But now I flash twrp by adb already.
Which terminal sorry

I have a problem when updating cancro rom 6.3.3, I tried to update as always with updater app, but when the phone boot to twrp, it gave me this error:

mount:failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at data/ Device or resource busy
target: Xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.3.3:user /release-keys

and when I tried to reboot my phone it only shows the Mi logo and nothing more happens
¿any solution to this?
Mi3

Reuploaded stable 7.2.x for MiNote PRO and Mi4C

Stable for Redmi Note 3 PRO V7.1.18.0.LHOCNCL (Install via TWRP if you find it)
Stable for Redmi 3 V7.1.3.0.LHPCNCK (Install via TWRP if you find it)

Thank you very much ingbrzy. There will be OTA updates later?
I would like to try OTA updates with new TWRP 3.0... To check if everything is okay.
There were some with some TWRP version before...

Last edited:
There's open music player control here
951726ee117ae0e895c52c57c9ad6642.jpg

but it opens stock player only. How can it be tuned to open other player instead? Poweramp for example?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

I have a problem when updating cancro rom 6.3.3, I tried to update as always with updater app, but when the phone boot to twrp, it gave me this error:

mount:failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at data/ Device or resource busy

and when I tried to reboot my phone it only shows the Mi logo and nothing more happens
¿any solution to this?
Mi3
You should have waited longer.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: pacosoco
There's open music player control here
951726ee117ae0e895c52c57c9ad6642.jpg

but it opens stock player only. How can it be tuned to open other player instead? Poweramp for example?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

You can choose the DEFAULT APP for Music in the System ; System App ; on the bottom page ; Default App
this function will open by default any music with your new app instead of Miui Music
i use it for Music & Chrome

Reactions: jc rey and nicoff

¿any solution to this?
Mi3
Same to me,but I have wait untouching the phone for about 15 min and finally the phone rebooted,and then another 10-15 min untill the bottom line filled,and again reboot and another 5 min filling the line and finally started Miui.Even before TWRP,after MM update,it took very long time for update.
You shouldn't touch the phone,now I guess you have to reinstall from scratch.

Reactions: pacosoco
Hi guys, i just downloaded like always, without read the theard, now i'm stuck on Mi logo when i reboot it, i thought it would be like the other weeks, what could i do now?

¿any solution to this?
Mi3
You should have waited longer.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Yes, you are right but nobody said anything about that, and I was reading that message in twrp and got worried about it... now it is updating with Mi logo and the process bar as usual.

Yes, you are right but nobody said anything about that, and I was reading that message in twrp and got worried about it... now it is updating with Mi logo and the process bar as usual.
Same to me,but I have wait untouching the phone for about 15 min and finally the phone rebooted,and then another 10-15 min untill the bottom line filled,and again reboot and another 5 min filling the line and finally started Miui.Even before TWRP,after MM update,it took very long time for update.
You shouldn't touch the phone,now I guess you have to reinstall from scratch.
Thank you, I have successfully updated 6.3.3, but now I am not root ¿should I install SuperSu again from twrp?
thanks
phone: Mi3

3 minutes, install from updater, everything seems OK....
Yeeaaa ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, so let me see if I understand what is going on (at least for the Mi4c):
1- each ROM update has its own automatic TWRP installation - in one step it replaces the ROM and the Recovery.
2- Now, after each ROM update, some devices lose the ROOT access and we should install an app called SuperSU.
3- After each ROM update, the SuperSU app disappears, and we should reinstall it after the ROM update.
4- Battery consumption is still an issue of discussion among Miui users, one week gets better another week gets worse...

Skipping some punctual issues, am I missing something or saying anything wrong...?

Last edited:
@ingbrzy There is a bug on Redmi 2 WCDMA (HM2014811) TWRP 3.0 maybe due it has been ported from another device. Whenever you wipe system partition, reboot again into recovery and try to flash the ROM, I get this message:

"This package is for "HM2014811" devices; this is a "".

Please, fix it for next time or attach this native TWRP 2.8.6.1 for HM2014811 instead on download server. Thanks.

TWRP 2.8.6.1 for HM2015811 (english)

Last edited:
4- Battery consumption is still an issue of discussion among Miui users, one week gets better another week gets worse...

Thats mostly just in peoples heads and rarely the actual case.

People who claim this usually don't post any evidence and don't do before/after comparisons under the same circumstances. Which ofc is hard to do.

If you can pin point what is causing the drain issue, im all for you. but if you only claim battery drain is worse all of a sudden with no further info or proof given, then not so much.

i have been using miui updates for about 2 years almost weekly and never have i had the feeling that battery drain changed from one rom to the other. sure there are times when the phone lasts a lot longer than on other days, but thats due to different daily circumstances.

Well, I installed the ROM (cancro) via TWRP 3.0 and now my phone doesn't work.
When I was installing the ROM, the error mount : failed to mount /dev/block/platform/ msm_sdcc . 1/ was given, but after a short time (5 minutes +-) the installation finished and I restarted the phone... but the problem is that the phone didn't start.
I have tried to hold pressed the power button 20s, but it doesn't start (it doesn't even turn the notification led on when charging, so I suppose it's a brick [it doesn't load neither recovery or fastboot]).

If someone knows if I can do something I will be very greatful.

P.S. When I connect the phone to the PC, some devices appear on as file storing devices.

Attachments

• 0fb9729e27ebd26a3d686c470a743605.png
    0fb9729e27ebd26a3d686c470a743605.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

People who claim this usually don't post any evidence and don't do before/after comparisons under the same circumstances. Which ofc is hard to do.

If you can pin point what is causing the drain issue, im all for you. but if you only claim battery drain is worse all of a sudden with no further info or proof given, then not so much.

i have been using miui updates for about 2 years almost weekly and never have i had the feeling that battery drain changed from one rom to the other. sure there are times when the phone lasts a lot longer than on other days, but thats due to different daily circumstances.
Battery difference from 6.1.28 to 6.2.25 is noticeable.
For the latest one... Need more time.

PS. Twrp 3.0.0.0 sucks
(Mi4c)

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Well, I installed the ROM (cancro) via TWRP 3.0 and now my phone doesn't work.
When I was installing the ROM, the error mount : failed to mount /dev/block/platform/ msm_sdcc . 1/ was given, but after a short time (5 minutes +-) the installation finished and I restarted the phone... but the problem is that the phone didn't start.
I have tried to hold pressed the power button 20s, but it doesn't start (it doesn't even turn the notification led on when charging, so I suppose it's a brick [it doesn't load neither recovery or fastboot]).

If someone knows if I can do something I will be very greatful.

P.S. When I connect the phone to the PC, some devices appear on as file storing devices.

Hi @LeRielbe ..
I'm using Mi3 , i got the same error but installing via twrp for me it takes more than 15minutes ... just then it rebooted and I also need to wait another 15+minutes or more ...
My phone becomes hot but when it boot to main screen then i feel happy.

total waiting time is about 30+ minutes for me..

maybe the developer should do something about this. installing rom via recovery is just less than 2 minutes before.
sometimes i wish i can go back to kitkat but afraid there are problems later.

Reactions: Littorio
Hi @LeRielbe ..
I'm using Mi3 , i got the same error but installing via twrp for me it takes more than 15minutes ... just then it rebooted and I also need to wait another 15+minutes or more ...
My phone becomes hot but when it boot to main screen then i feel happy.

total waiting time is about 30+ minutes for me..

maybe the developer should do something about this. installing rom via recovery is just less than 2 minutes before.
sometimes i wish i can go back to kitkat but afraid there are problems later.
My problem is that I can't do ANYTHING (no recovery, no fastboot, nothing).

I couldn't agree more. I never noticed any big difference in battery consumption between Rom versions.

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Status
Not open for further replies.