Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I unlocked it with the non official way and the first time I flashed this rom in TWRP I got a hard brick. The only way was to delete a folder inside the zip file before flashing

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk
Then it's your problem.. Not our..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

In the last two updates have to be in Mi account sign up if I want to have full functionality of gallery? armani 1s

Hi, first, thanks a lot for your work.

With this update i'm having an issue:
- after the 1st reboot i did, i cannot change the wallpapers: from Settings> Wallpaper the preview is not shown, and when i select an image an error text pops up "Image cannot load".

I haven't installed any other tweak or modified something. Have reinstalled the ROM from 0 but the same.

I don't mind to wait till the next update. But is it a known issue, or it's just me?

Use you another launcher? Switch to miui and select wallpaper then back.

Reactions: Schnedi
For the Redmi Note 2, I have a list of problems as well. (they have been shared before)

I'm curious, I'd like to see that list. My RN2 runs just fine, always has. Can you post a link to where you shared your list?

Use you another launcher? Switch to miui and select wallpaper then back.

Thanks. Didn't work.

I could change the homescreen wall with Nova Launcher, but from Settings/Gallery/File Explorer is impossible.

Guess i'll wait till the next update and see

Thanks for this

Factory reset in TWRP, flashed via Updater, boot stuck on MI.com screen 30+ mins.
so did another factory reset in TWRP, flashed via TWRP - same result, boot stuck on mi.com.

Rolled back to 6.3.24 - working fine.

What should I try next??

Hello, same here, like 6.3.25 and this release before and after reupload..
Thank you.
Cheers

Hi there,
Sorry because probably it's already been asked so many times.
My Redmi Note 2 currently running on xiaomi.eu's stable rom. Plan to change it to weekly ROM. So, on TWRP do I must wipe everything (data,storage,system,cache) or enough only to select dalvik and cache?
'
Thank you...

Goodnight! Popravte file for engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # * is not possible to change the type of lte / 3g network constantly mistake! It began with the firmware 6.3.19! Phone redmi note 3. For earlier thanks!

It's MIUI for Nexus 5 going to be released this week? Do you know when? I'm testing the Chinese version and navbar is still black and with KitKat buttons. Are you going to fix this? It's quite ugly. Thanks a lot!

Do you think the Telegram floating notification bug reported here http://en.miui.com/thread-172094-1-1.html could be caused by this file?
Because in official xiaomi versions there aren't any of these file in system\media\theme\default and it's file is not present in your 7.1.4 that is the only version that work flawless with telegram notifications.

ICB5AFk.png

Thanks

Last edited:
Other question I have for the boss @ingbrzy is :
I've seen TS TWRP mount system partition in r/w mode by default without no possibility of choice in welcome screen like other twrp versions.
Normally, in an Android ROM this will affect OTA and you won't be able to receive it or install it.
So, there will be problems in getting OTA for Xiaomi.eu stable with TS TWRP?

Thanks again.

Here the post where Team Superluminal confirms the setting...

http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/forums/topic/no-twrp-welcome-screen/#post-6579

I've updated my Redmi Note 2 to 6.3.31 and to my surprise I lost the Portuguese PT language. Is there any fix or I have to wait for the next version?

Other question I have for the boss @ingbrzy is :
I've seen TS TWRP mount system partition in r/w mode by default without no possibility of choice in welcome screen like other twrp versions.
Normally, in an Android ROM this will affect OTA and you won't be able to receive it or install it.
So, there will be problems in getting OTA for Xiaomi.eu stable with TS TWRP?

Thanks again.

Here the post where Team Superluminal confirms the setting...

http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/forums/topic/no-twrp-welcome-screen/#post-6579
It doesn't matter what is the default value, you can change r/w mode any time in TWRP under mount option. Anyway if you you keep system read only enabled then you cannot make any restore from previous backup. So imo there is no any sense to keep this option enabled...but up to you...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.