MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this official MIUI thread, it's been mentioned we can use Camera album as Daily Lockscreen :
http://en.miui.com/thread-257234-1-1.html

It's not explicitely detailed though, and I can't find any option in our ROM for that : by the way, it seems 'Favorite wallpapers' does not work either :)

Anyone using daily lockscreens can confirm this ?

Thanks,
Guiluge.

Hi there, first time here :)

During the weekend I updated my Redmi3 to this latest miui 6.4.7 version (with problems! While I did it via update my phone didn't want to load the system [bootloop], so I flashed official developer room and than install via TWRP this particular (6.4.7) soft).

Everything works fine (except I lost all the data...), however I noticed that battery drain is much higher than it was in previous release :(
Befeore I could use phone for at least 2 days (LTE on all the time, sync and wi-fi approx 50% time)... Now it is like 1 and half day the most.

Anyone has the same issue? I consider two options now:
1. wait patiently for next update with hope, that this bug will be fixed.
2. get back to previous version (but how? without much filosophy... and with all the apps and data without reinstalling them)

1.png
2.png
3.png

Hi guys,

I know it is Monday and you've probably solved this problem already, but I'll write done what worked for me.
Again I am using CANCRO!

1. Flashed 6.3.25 via TWRP
2. WIPE via TWRP without wiping storage (this is the recommended option)
3. In the 6.4.7 ROM in the archive I have replaced /Recovery/twrp.img with the latest 3.0.2-0 version.
4. Flashed via TWRP 6.4.7
5. Again WIPE
6. All done!

I was lucky I've performed a backup last week so everything was restored back to normal in less than an hour.
It took me though a good 4 hours to come to that solution.

CHEERS!

Thanks for you work!

I have collected incidents and details (I hope this is not an issue for this forum, or please excuse me if so):

Different platforms but the same issue - unable to install 6.3.31/6.4.7 - stuck on boot logo.
But can successfully downgrade to 6.3.24 and below.
Wiping cache&dalvik does not help.
nemo81 tested other TWRPs with the same result.

From my side can add that it takes much more time for TWRP to perform his part of process for 6.3.31/6.4.7 before reboot.
6.3.24 is being processed much faster.

I can provide some logs, but have no idea what to do..

Reactions: outofthebox
@ingbrzy !! Very important please read and reply. I did a clean installation again of the hennessy rom 7.2.5.0 stable and on reboot i set english as first language, but when i go on security app to enable the possibility to unlock apps by fingerprint sensor i don't find anything. I think that some went wrong to translate it!!!

Hi, tanks for your work.
I have a question:
I have on My mi3 the stable chinese version translate by You (7.1.3.0 kxdcnck) and i would install the 7.2 mm. How i have to do?
In the official store the last version is 7.1.5.0 ( is the mm one?).

Thanks for your work, it works fine in my Redmi 2 (wt86047)
I only found some overheating and battery drain issue, I formatted the SD card and the issue was gone.
Also same issue about only the 3 icons in battery Hardware (Screen, Idle device and bluetooth)

Hi there, first time here :)

During the weekend I updated my Redmi3 to this latest miui 6.4.7 version (with problems! While I did it via update my phone didn't want to load the system [bootloop], so I flashed official developer room and than install via TWRP this particular (6.4.7) soft).

Everything works fine (except I lost all the data...)
Why did you do it FR? For me too in updater phone goes to bootloop. No stress. I going to the Fastboot and flash this recovery http://en.miui.com/thread-244098-1-1.html in recovery install the last update and now have Redmi 3 with all my data and apps with last ROM. Dont know why, but this i do it 2x, Because after install update, the recovery is bad. Sorry for my english

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks for great update! :)

The search bare on canco is not translated. It doesn't bother me the slightest, just in case you want to know :)

Picture.png

on my Mi2 battery drain is more than terrible. A solution is existing? how to go back to previous version?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,
Yesterday I make the update from 6.3.24 to 6.4.7… all goes ok, thanks for your work.
Battery in standby mode seems better than ever 20 hours with an awesome 25% of battery used :), of course today I don't use the mobile except for 6 or 7 mails in my 3 email accounts and a few whatsapps… I'll see during this week if netsurfing and screen on have a decent drain.
Anyway the problems with the wrong carrier name has passed, I have back the correct name of my phone carrier.
The problem with the scanlines on the live hdr mode on the camera still present.
I have the spanish language set on the phone, and I have the chinese characters on the search app, it doesn't work if I make a data deletion on the application menu, it still present, but it's not a thing that annoys me.
I have a Mikey and until that rom, the phone never ask me for what kind of insert I have on the jack enclosure, I have to open the Mikey app and then the phone ask me for what kind of insert, but now if I restart the phone, the phone itself ask me without having to open the mikey app, totally practical! :)

Reactions: junkname
waiting for OTA on Mi4C, thank you for the update
I'll recommend you to download yourself the rom and apply it via updater app, because it seems that the OTAs are too hard to view these days, it's a hard work for the team to upload it because of the limitations of the OTA server (you can read it in other threads of roms)… I decide to do it by myself and no problems, until I made it I have my phone stucked in 6.1.18 ver.

Hi guys,

I know it is Monday and you've probably solved this problem already, but I'll write done what worked for me.
Again I am using CANCRO!

1. Flashed 6.3.25 via TWRP
2. WIPE via TWRP without wiping storage (this is the recommended option)
3. In the 6.4.7 ROM in the archive I have replaced /Recovery/twrp.img with the latest 3.0.2-0 version.
4. Flashed via TWRP 6.4.7
5. Again WIPE
6. All done!

I was lucky I've performed a backup last week so everything was restored back to normal in less than an hour.
It took me though a good 4 hours to come to that solution.

CHEERS!

Thanks for update! I see solutions with wipe, but due to lack of time and risk, I'm still on 6.3.17.

Just wondering, wipe without wiping storage - is this full wipe, or a kind of wipe for system partition without wiping user part?
What backup do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.