MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How removed ROOT? Why removed ROOT? this for a long time? I'm afraid to put it manually. his return to miui 8? I'm scared!

Last edited:
great slim rom: Can clear up to 1.7 gb of ram memory (3 total). never happened with previous rel. it was maximum 1.4

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Trapi
Yu
Thanks so much as always, but the lastest ROM 6.5.26 for redmi note 2 isn't root. And anyone else likes me?
Yup, mine not root after flash this ROM, but I'm lucky cos I have native root zip for my device (Redmi Note 1s Gucci), I've just flash it via twrp and my device rooted again.

Works great on mi4 lte (2gb ram model). Free ram 1.2gb :) and no battery drain. Very good!
Thank you.

good answer!
in other words: Good products with bad politics

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
MIUI version and Android base version is not correlated. And for me personally it doesn't really matter. Do you see anything of the higher android version really when there's MIUI on top? Device still gets support and updated. Xiaomi is actually one of the few that gives impressive support with this much firmware updates compared to other brands. They may not update all their phones to latest android versions but they keep releasing firmware update every friday so you can't speak of dropped support.

How removed ROOT? Why removed ROOT? this for a long time? I'm afraid to put it manually. his return to miui 8? I'm scared!
Especially for you this is in the OP:
About ROOT:
Xiaomi removed ROOT from all devices (except Mi2) and blocked it in kernel... Install SuperSU manually in TWRP if you still need a root and knows what you are doing...!

Not gonna return in MIUI 8. Beware, phone may explode. It can get really scary.

I return back to 6.5.19. On TWRP do wipe cash/dalvik cash before and after flashing rom. And then restart. Everything work fine. And the root come back again. This, because Hermes build is wiht bugs and was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.