MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone Help me in Flashing Weekly ROM in Mi4 ..
I am not getting the options to select in MIflash

I have attached the screen shot of ROM

ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.5.19_v7-6.0.zip

I can not access my phone from PC ..nor does it has SD card slot.

Only in Mi Flash ..i Can see my phone ..So i need to flash using Mi Flash only

Please Guide
Thanks
Arjun
You can't flash eu roms in miflash. Just download the rom with your phone and via updater select the rom.

Reactions: MannyRibo
On geekbuying they say : "Please kindly note that this item will be installed with international firmware before shipped out, with Google play store, Google services and multi-languages." Do you think it's ok ?

Reactions: jc rey
Can someone Help me in Flashing Weekly ROM in Mi4 ..
I am not getting the options to select in MIflash

I have attached the screen shot of ROM

ROM - xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.5.19_v7-6.0.zip

I can not access my phone from PC ..nor does it has SD card slot.

Only in Mi Flash ..i Can see my phone ..So i need to flash using Mi Flash only

Please Guide
Thanks
Arjun
Why on earth use miflash when you can flash .zip from within updater app. With miflash you're not gonna succeed flashing a .zip anyway, need a fastboot image for that. Or is there a reason you can't boot into system or what?

On geekbuying they say : "Please kindly note that this item will be installed with international firmware before shipped out, with Google play store, Google services and multi-languages." Do you think it's ok ?
No, I can almost guarantee you the firmware has been played with. Prepare on needing to unlock bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu rom. If it does come shipped with xiaomi.eu rom then better for you, but even then I would clean flash the latest xiaomi.eu rom.

No, I can almost guarantee you the firmware has been played with. Prepare on needing to unlock bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu rom.

Arf, there is also an "international version" but 2 or 3€ expensive ... So the best was to buy the cheapest one and be prepared to unlock the bootloader. I read on some sites that unlock the bootloader could take time, could you confirm ?
Thanks anyway for your help.

Mate it's very simple...
When you receive phone:
Flash China Developer rom with miflash.
Go to en.miui.com/unlock to unlock your bootloader
Wait for confirmation on bootloader unlock
Once you have confirmation, go to updater app and select rom xiaomi.eu for your device
And it's done...
Simple right?

Arf, there is also an "international version" but 2 or 3€ expensive ... So the best was to buy the cheapest one and be prepared to unlock the bootloader. I read on some sites that unlock the bootloader could take time, could you confirm ?
Unlock bootloader may take 2 or 3 weeks

I read on some sites that unlock the bootloader could take time, could you confirm ?
Yes, they need time to verify your request. Even if they could flash xiaomi.eu firmware for me I wouldn't trust my reseller. God knows what they install in terms of spyware and filthy apps. Just flash xiaomi.eu right away when you receive it.

But I will need to wait another extra 2 or 3 weeks, but OK it's like this ...
Thanks all for your help on that !

But I will need to wait another extra 2 or 3 weeks, but OK it's like this ...
Thanks all for your help on that !
So do it now. Ask for permission so you can unlock as soon as possible. No need to wait for your phone to arrive before applying.

I'm on a recent hermes weekly, which has bugs and inconveniencies for me.

I want to try out several older weeklies until I find one that suits my needs and then stay with that for now.

I know the following question has been asked many times, but now I can't find the answer...

What does it take to go back from a late weekly to an older weekly version? Just dirty flash it? Or do I need some extra actions, wipes, etc.?

wonderful ROM frees me 1.4 Gb RAM on my MI2S never happened ... hopefully in drain battery Thanks for hard work

Installed in Mi4c. Working fine until now. I'll keep testing. ( I find assistive touch some what usuless, unless you have a big screen or damaged buttons)

Thanks once again Team!

YES ! WHY ?? THE LAST UPDATE is 6.4.7 ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT NOW WE HAVE HM2014813 4.4 ROM and 5.1 rom with another name ...

MI4i is better than HM2014813 !!!!!!! UPDATE IT !

THERE IS SOME ROM CAOS !

Apparently MI4i is not better than HM2014811/813/... :p Just kidding :D

Xiaomi ditched MI4i china dev ROM. Therefore no MI4i xiaomi.eu rom as there rom are based on china dev / stable.

So possible to flash directly xiaomi.eu rom without doing nothing special ? I'm a little bit dissapointed on this bootloader. Some time ago I had an Mi2S and more recenlty an Mi4 without this :-(
it's not that hard. register a mi account now and apply for bootloader unlock. when you get the phone, flash china dev with miflash, wait till you get unlock approval, unlock bootloader with official tool. after that you can put TWRP and flash whatever you want.

Reactions: Stefano131270
So possible to flash directly xiaomi.eu rom without doing nothing special ? I'm a little bit dissapointed on this bootloader. Some time ago I had an Mi2S and more recenlty an Mi4 without this :-(
A bit strange this politics... , but we have to accept.
Do not worry, your bootloader will be unlocked from you without problems

Can't open mail in aqua mail

java.lang.RuntimeException: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #27: Error inflating class <unknown>
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.UIHelpers.handleWebViewInflateException(UIHelpers.java:744)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.MessageDisplayShard.inflateWrapper(MessageDisplayShard.java:4450)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.MessageDisplayShard.preCreateView(MessageDisplayShard.java:678)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.MessageDisplayFragment.preCreateShard(MessageDisplayFragment.java:81)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.AccountListActivity$UIMediator_API11_OnePane.launchMessageDisplay(AccountListActivity.java:1681)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.AbsMessageListShard.launchMessageDisplay(AbsMessageListShard.java:1316)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.SmartMessageListShard.onMessageItemClick(SmartMessageListShard.java:150)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.AbsMessageListShard.onItemClick(AbsMessageListShard.java:1018)
at org.kman.AquaMail.data.AsyncDataRecyclerAdapter$MyViewHolder.onClick(AsyncDataRecyclerAdapter.java:76)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:4811)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:20136)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5552)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:964)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:759)
Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #27: Error inflating class <unknown>
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:637)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneLayoutInflater.onCreateView(PhoneLayoutInflater.java:55)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.onCreateView(LayoutInflater.java:686)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(LayoutInflater.java:745)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:810)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.parseInclude(LayoutInflater.java:920)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:806)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:813)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:508)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:418)
at org.kman.AquaMail.ui.MessageDisplayShard.inflateWrapper(MessageDisplayShard.java:4448)
... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:288)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInflater.java:611)
... 29 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'java.lang.String[] com.mediatek.common.util.IWebProtocolNames.getWebProtocolNames()' on a null object reference
at android.text.util.Linkify.addLinks(Linkify.java:226)
at android.widget.TextView.setText(TextView.java:4018)
at android.widget.TextView.setText(TextView.java:3940)
at android.widget.TextView.setText(TextView.java:3915)
at android.widget.TextView.setMovementMethod(TextView.java:1733)
at android.widget.TextView.setTextIsSelectable(TextView.java:5245)
at android.widget.TextView.<init>(TextView.java:1106)
at android.widget.TextView.<init>(TextView.java:651)
at android.widget.TextView.<init>(TextView.java:647)
... 32 more

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.