MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Guys i did not get the update to work. It is always the same: 1. Update preparing, 2. Updateing 3. Optimzing till 100% 4. Android logo...rebott and same procedure again ..... what can i do? I install via TWRP, wiping cache and dalvik... Thanks

hey Guys i did not get the update to work. It is always the same: 1. Update preparing, 2. Updateing 3. Optimzing till 100% 4. Android logo...rebott and same procedure again ..... what can i do? I install via TWRP, wiping cache and dalvik... Thanks
Same problem here in Note 1 wcdma..

Reactions: hotdogg
Parfetto,

how do I do that? My current version is 5.0.2lrx22g miui global 7.2 stable 7.2.3.0 (lhmmida).

I did not like it miui8 at all... Bad theme, notification area, phone, weather, camera..etc

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Slow motion doesn't work with my Mi4w 3G. I can activate it but the video is recorded with normal speed and without audio.

So, there is no upgrade from 5.0/5.1 to 6.0. Pffffff

2oM93ww.png
It's not up to xiaomi.eu would some device have rom version upgrade

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello guys,
when i try install TWRP by fastboot method on my mi5 I cant flash it, appear an error says:
"The system cannot find the file specificed.(0x80070002:execute_all_except_storage.bat)"
How can i solve this?
I have done the bootloader unlock. I have the oficial stable global version installed, i shoud have the developer english version to install any rom? I dont understand...

thank you.

I don't know the exact way to flash on mi5, but i once had the same error using MiFlash... but then i could specify another .bat file (which was present in the specified folder) and at the bottom of MiFlash, you could click that option.

Second space is so useless.. And worst thing after i enabled it to test it now i keep getting the notification "go to second space" in notification panel that i can't dismiss in any way! Now it is always there! Fu*k.... You know a way to get rid of it? I'm speechless... Tia

Hi guys, do i need to upgrade twrp to 3.0? I'm currently on 2.8. (Redmi note 2)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Second space is so useless.. And worst thing after i enabled it to test it now i keep getting the notification "go to second space" in notification panel that i can't dismiss in any way! Now it is always there! Fu*k.... You know a way to get rid of it? I'm speechless... Tia
go to the secondspace . there through the settings and can then turn off the alert or secondspace delete

Status
Not open for further replies.