MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM2014813 Doesn't WORK with 5.1 ROM miui 8 AGAIN !!!!!
THIS 5.1 ROM IS BUGGED !!!!! STILL REMAIN AT 4.4.. miui.eu release only a rom for wt88 not for wt86

HMNote3
I installed only with cache & dalvik wipe and it works very good so far, I don't have any FC, bugs, lags yet. I will see how this update will change a battery life. :)

There isn't a complete guide for HM2014813 to UPGRADE 6.5.26 4.4 V7 to 6.6.16 V8 5.1 ... ANYONE KNOWS HOW WE CAN UPDATE????????????????

Hello I'm Diego and I have 2 questions . The first is whether you can change the color of the notification bar and the second is in redmi note 4g single sim(dior) the calculator application isn't in the smartphone. Someone knows why?
Thanks for atention.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

Make work the phone,... no guide, only the head

The phone still will work, just more likely!

There isn't a complete guide for HM2014813 to UPGRADE 6.5.26 4.4 V7 to 6.6.16 V8 5.1 ... ANYONE KNOWS HOW WE CAN UPDATE????????????????

I guess from updater, like other devs

Hello I'm Diego and I have 2 questions . The first is whether you can change the color of the notification bar and the second is in redmi note 4g single sim(dior) the calculator application isn't in the smartphone. Someone knows why?
Thanks for atention.

About second question, maybe isn't anymore compatible. You can still download one from the main page. I'm curiouse too if the old calculator will work.

Last edited:
The phone still will work, just more likely!

I guess from updater, like other devs

About second question, maybe isn't anymore compatible. You can still download one from the main page. I'm curiouse too if the old calculator will work.
There's a bit of confusion

Thanks for atention.

Hello Diego, I think no, Forgot calculator

Yes but only once per month because of the bad servers.
but whats the problem with updating it yourself? clicking on a downloadlink and installing the rom in the updater app isn't that hard.
If this is to much work for you, you'll have to wait..
yes, I'm just glad that ota have returned. is a useful function. so far I have always updated manually without problems. the ota also apply to stable, right?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Same here

Have you got an explanation by someone? On my RN2 Prime the Camera application crashed and phone rebooted.... and that screen appeared to me :( No way to eliminate it :(
I booted on TWRP, cleaned cache and dalvik and restarted... and that screen disappeared

Reactions: osqhar
True, ingbrzy as always, is right, the system partition is small (887 Mb). We must increase this partition (just 1.5 Gb).

Redmi Note 3G Mtk

Attachments

• photo_2016-06-17_23-36-28.jpg
    photo_2016-06-17_23-36-28.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 314
Installed new twrp, performed wipe cache dalwik and data, finally installed miui v8. New Rom seems working pretty good on Mi5. Well done!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I am in the group of "Redmi 3G" that it doesn't work. I have the phone off without any installation, but I'll wait a few hours to see if they solve. I think it worth the wait. Much encouragement developers !!

Reactions: parfetto
Screenshot of plastore, Gmail, YouTube, Google drive. None of them working.
Redmi 2 prime gapps not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-11-44-132_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-11-44-132_com.android.vending.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-11-56-686_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-11-56-686_com.google.android.gm.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-12-54-453_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-12-54-453_com.google.android.youtube.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-14-03-860_com.google.android.apps.docs.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-18-03-14-03-860_com.google.android.apps.docs.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 320
Hi, flashed this in my ido pro and working perfectly apart from the already mentioned miui related bugs, tanks a lot xiaomi.eu staff! ;)

I've one annoying problem i can't debug though, but i think nobody has reported it yet, so maybe it is only in my phone, but dunno what could be causing it!

When I'm in settings > wallpaper, no way to change my wallpaper from there, it keeps saying the image can't be loaded... Strange thing is that i had this exact same problem in latest v7 rom as well, so i think it's a problem in my phone. What could it be? I dirty flashed v8, only wiped cache and dalvik. Then i just flashed supersu and my "mods" flashable script (it just deletes all gapps and Gservices, installs sony keyboard in system/app and nova launcher in priv-app... But don't see how this could be related to my problem...)

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who could help! Bye!

Hi moly,
I'm still on MIUI7 and I face a similar bug (I use Nova Launcher too, set as default launcher). I can successfully change wallpaper via Nova settings, but if I enter MIUI's Settings>Wallpaper I find it completely empty.
I figured out it is somehow related to stock launcher not being loaded into memory.

There's a workaround that does the trick for me: if I want to change wallpaper via MIUI setting I need to start the stock launcher before (even just for few seconds, you don't need to set it as default or change any other setting: just launch it and jump back to Nova), and only after that I can successfully apply changes to the wallpaper. Stock launcher will eventually and automatically be killed by Android after a while of no usage (making the bug appear again, but just start stock launcher again and you're good to change wallpaper once again).
It's a bit annoying but oh well, you don't change wallpaper so often don't you? :)

Let me know if this works for you.
Cheers!

Reactions: CoinFlip
Status
Not open for further replies.