MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed my phone with MIUI v8.
But my camera is installed with camera in MIUI v7 that should be in the version MIUI v8.
It's happen with my calculator too.
Is it bug?
My phone is Mi 5.

Last edited:
MIUI v8 running smooth on my nexus 5.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-23-53-649_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-21-09-23-53-649_com.android.settings.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 475
Works great on Xiaomi Mi Note (virgo), but following stuff disturbs me:
  • Have to turn off "Turn on MIUI opzimization" in the developer options, or lags will occur all the time
  • Themes app always crashes when I try to choose a new wallpaper. NullPointerException.
  • My GPS isn't working very well. To be honest, I see a few "not granting INSTALL_LOCATION_PROVIDER" in the logcat, for Qualcomms izat and a few other location services that are integrated into the system. Also, in the GPS settings, I only see "Google Location History" in the Location Service, which I think is caused by "not granting INSTALL_LOCATION_PROVIDER".

Hi
Is there someone who has successfully used a davdroid on miui8?
davdroid has the permissions to the calendar and contacts but I do not see it in my calendar and contacts

Thank you.

P.S. mi4 cancro

Miui8 calculator has bug. Only 3 digits
Thats why Old version is added.
And on My mi5 widi is crashing after litle while.video disapiers only audio

Released 06.06.18 where fixed the lag in the purification of recent applications , whether the service will be from xiaomi.eu?
Redmi Note 3 Pro.

The ram management is very particular, in my mi4 with 3gb it closes often automatically the app... Even if I lock them

can we get the stable mtk rn3 (hennessy) Version: V7.3.3.0.LHNCNDD please?
and maybe the mi2s (aries) Version: V7.3.2.0.LXACNDD

I not have a calculator on my MI2S with the last ROM...but I am very happy with Miui 8
In Friday release was missing the calculator. Just flash rebuilt Mi2 ROM and you will have MIUI7 calculator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.