MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I do that always. Why?

When it asks you where the ROM is, choose "up one level" until you see the folder "external_sd".
yeah no problem I didn't mean it's uncorrect, you can put it anywhere, for convenience I put it in internal storage outside any folder, so when I flash can find it quickly.
anyway stop the discussion here and make a conversation whit him, the thread is enough dirty now

Reactions: irme2
I tried to install the ROM but got stuck in a bootloop. No idea why. Tried to reinstall it, did it with and also without whiping dalvik/data, etc. I'll wait some more releases, don't think I did anything different than usual :\

Rom working fine on Mi 4c, my only complaint is about stock browser where SwiftKey gets laggy as hell and space bar doesn't work. Hope you can sort it out guys, thanks for your hard work!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Documents has stopped,each and everytime I neee to print a pdf from a webpage via Chrome, or attach via whatsapp a doc. This is really bad! IT all started after miui 8 update. I am rooted, superSU, and wiped cache and dalwik , to no avail. Owner of a Mi4C here. XIAOMI, FIX YOUR DOCUMENTS!!!

Rom working fine on Mi 4c, my only complaint is about stock browser where SwiftKey gets laggy as hell and space bar doesn't work. Hope you can sort it out guys, thanks for your hard work!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
I have the same problem with browser and swiftkey. Also had it with last weeks miui8. Hoping for a fix! thx!
Mi4c - Libra

Hi, I have a Mi4C, do you have FC with Mail app when configure Hotmail? I have this problem, and my wife also, using another xiaomi.eu version on a MI2S. Any solution?

Redmi 1s just installed. Battery drain 1/2 hours from 65% to 13% in stand by. On Antutu no test 3d Say 3D not supported

I done full wipe and install 6.6.23 on my Mi4S. And I don't have notifications from cloned apps yet...
What do I need to do? Please, help..

battery drain is far away from v7 one's but still no so bad, 4 h 20 m screen on, wi-fi and 3g on all time on mi2s.
Charging time is worst, about 3 h from off to 100%

Installed it on my RN2 in TWRP 3.0.2-0 without problems.
Added SuperSU 2.74 beta to the queue and wiped Dalvik and Cache when it was installed.
On first start I got a little issue. There was a screen overlayed which prompted me to login to an Mi Account, which I don't have.
I also wasn't able to swipe it away, so I couldn't get to the home screen...
Want to show you but I forgot to make a screenshot...
Found one on the german Miui page, check the 4. post "https://miui-germany.de/index.php?thread/10540-verschlüsselung-nicht-mehr-nutzbar-hilfe/"
I rebootet my device and the prompt didn't come back since. :)
This was also the only problem I've got since install so far.
Think this release runs smoother and faster than the last one for me, good work devs! Thank you very much!!

Nice weekend everybody!

ram management is ok now, app don't close after a period automatically
Some FC (wallpaper, when choose notifications ecc). But the road is ok, rom is very smooth and fast and already now is better than any cm

So far so good!

Home button very responsive and battery seems way better with this update.

Thanks!
Screenshot_2016-06-24-19-32-35-671_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-24-19-32-40-754_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-24-19-32-56-080_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

Status
Not open for further replies.