MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so post a log...

nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app...
sorry i just wanted to answer him. he said "Many apps are force to close. It happens when the devices goes in deep sleep mode."
then I wrote "so post logs". i mean about those Fc

How can I post logs. Can you tell me?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

How can I post logs. Can you tell me?

so post a log...[/QUOTE]
he said :"nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app..."

Last edited:
hi guys, I see this was mentioned before but can't find a solution/solution doesn't work me. I have documents app disabled, so for example when I try to export things from my dropbox to my phone storage, it says "enable documents". so I do, but after that the documents app still doesn't appear in homescreen, and when I try again to export something from DB, DB crashes... after a reboot, documents is always disabled again... any solution for this? is very frustrating... :(

TIA!

Why in the world are some of these phones still running on Kitkat? Wouldn't it be simplier to develop MIUI on one version of Android instead of four different ones?

Also hoping for MIUI 8 to appear on hammerhead :)

Last edited:
I believe there is a problem with certain apps with this ROM.

On my devices Here-Maps and Locus-Maps don't run anymore.

I switched back to the old version (6.6.16) and both apps are working fine.
I experienced this problem with Xiaomi Note with the xiaomi.eu Rom and with Redmi 3 with the China Rom.
So I guess that there is a problem with the original Rom.

he said :"nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app..."
...whatever...
when you got FC (Force Closed) press Send MIUI - menu - copy and paste that log here
http://en.miui.com/thread-133918-1-1.htmlhttps:/
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-make-logcat-with-adb.18455/

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238
I guess it's not a FC, it will displayed a bug popup or some else, instead the system kills the process, most probably to save battery.
In the case of music app.Here's what happens: when I shut off screen, the music stops, but app is still in task.

Anyway, in the post it can be found the output file from alogcat, launched at the same time.. Hope it might helps! (let me know if i did right :D)

Attachments

• alogcat.2016-06-27-16-43-09+0200.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I guess it's not a FC, it will displayed a bug popup or some else, instead the system kills the process, most probably to save battery.
In the case of music app.Here's what happens: when I shut off screen, the music stops, but app is still in task.

Anyway, in the post it can be found the output file from alogcat, launched at the same time.. Hope it might helps! (let me know if i did right :D)

Ask @ingbrzy

Reactions: VILLO1988
To xiaomi.eu devs
The battery draining in idle and screen off (on redmi note 3 pro) is caused by connectivity service

I have android and android system % up to 30% always in battery statistics

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
3f1a5541f8f4b625375a10a3f89c1cb3.jpg

Edit also some problem with backup
c5ec77eee3cd941395f8b20aa5bff2f2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AmaruIT
To xiaomi.eu devs
The battery draining in idle and screen off (on redmi note 3 pro) is caused by connectivity service

3f1a5541f8f4b625375a10a3f89c1cb3.jpg

Edit also some problem with backup
c5ec77eee3cd941395f8b20aa5bff2f2.jpg
Just for fun, disable wifi, mobile data, bluetooth, gps (if you have any of this turned on). Go to aditional settings, privacy then locations and disable.
Reboot phone.
And just enable wifi.
Check how it's behave in regards with connectivity service.

Next thing which you can check what of apps make this issue from your list is problematic (especially facebook and messenger). Uninstall it l, I'm betting on this 2.

One more info, you don't have battery saver turned on?

Also did you use any kind of online backup feature... It could be that connectivity and backup service problems are related to each other.

Few situations where i had similar issue: when using facebook, google maps, miui cloud backup, google drive, Dropbox, when tried apps which saves battery by turning off on 3g/wifi, and time with wifi signall issue at home.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

I still have the MIUI version 7.

Can upgrade to the MIUI 8 as I have done with the weekly updates in MIUI7? With the option to upgrade app?

My equipment is redmi Note 2 normal (16gb).

Best regards,
Jorge

Someone has such error?
com.android.phone has stoped
"Call Settings -> Indentify unknown numbers"

I can not attach a screenshot.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Just for fun, disable wifi, mobile data, bluetooth, gps (if you have any of this turned on). Go to aditional settings, privacy then locations and disable.
Reboot phone.
And just enable wifi.

Next thing which you can check what of apps make this issue from your list is problematic (especially facebook and messenger). Uninstall it l, I'm betting on this 2.

Also did you use any kind of online backup feature... It could be that connectivity and backup service problems are related to each other.

Few situations where i had similar issue: when using facebook, google maps, miui cloud backup, google drive, Dropbox, when tried apps which saves battery by turning off on 3g/wifi, and time with wifi signall issue at home.

Im using leadroid for close wifi,maybe could be?

To xiaomi.eu devs

I watch the same thing at redmi note 2

hello, mi4c on the following issues : 1. when an incoming call is not displayed contact's photo is not working 2. battery save mode : do not close the application in the background

Reboot phone.
And just enable wifi.

don't have any connectivity or location enabled, i'm not using backup and i have miui battery saver enabled yes

Status
Not open for further replies.