MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, this rom as the 6.8.4 can not read the MMS video ( no program found ) even by installing another video player, the " error is the same.

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you.

Thanks for a quick reply, ye mine is Mi4 so it will be cancro then, i donwloaded app called CPU-Z, and on bootloader it says unknow, how do i find it out its locked or not?
THanks
Mi4 is not locked, go and miflash official global rom first, then you will migrate to xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: Stefano131270
hi everyone
i can't set my mi band to unlock device in settings in both of my mi5 and in mi fit app it crashes.
and cann't set it.
any help please

Sad that Redmi 3S receives Marshmallow and Redmi 3 stays on Lollipop. I love the Xiaomi hardware but I'd wish they commit a little more to the software updates. Well, good job and thanks.

Hey guys, I am using the 7.5 stable version but wanted to ask - does this weekly still have the battery life problem? I was yaving a huge battery drain inbone of the previous weeklies. I am using Redmi Note 2...

Hey guys, I am using the 7.5 stable version but wanted to ask - does this weekly still have the battery life problem? I was yaving a huge battery drain inbone of the previous weeklies. I am using Redmi Note 2...
Hello, I with weekly, 11 hours standby, 3,11 sot, yet 42% Redmi Note 2 Prime

No one can tell you with precision how it is. It depends on your usage, apps installed..
The best thing is: do a backup, try the weekly, decide which one is better for you.

- sent from my Mi5

No one can tell you with precision how it is. It depends on your usage, apps installed..
The best thing is: do a backup, try the weekly, decide which one is better for you.

- sent from my Mi5
You mean backup from mi backup or from recovery?

hello, this rom as the 6.8.4 can not read the MMS video ( no program found ) even by installing another video player, the " error is the same.

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you.
Please be more specific and detailed...
What you mean by read mms video?
Streaming through mms protocol?
What error occurs, what it says?

Anyway try Bs player, mx player or Vlc player.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

why i got this ? can system uninstall?
936144Screenshot20160816001437commiuisecuritycenter.png

Notification light doesn't work after the update. Is there any way to fix it?
I double checked if option is enabled and I already tried rebooting the phone.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Updated from 6.7.21 via TWRP, like I always do.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Notification light doesn't work after the update. Is there any way to fix it?
I double checked if option is enabled and I already tried rebooting the phone.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Updated from 6.7.21 via TWRP, like I always do.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2
work fine for me. remember one thing, in this build the notification led is disabled by default.

Reactions: shockngage
any1 know why the battery draining so fast 1% in some secs.it is possible to improve it (stock rom miui).

Status
Not open for further replies.