MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
flashed the last build 8.11, redmi note 3 pro
everything is good thanks to you
i have one problem with google play service huge keep awake (~5 hours a day)
in wakelock detector it says *alarm* under google play service
anyone faced this problem ?

flashed the last build 8.11, redmi note 3 pro
everything is good thanks to you
i have one problem with google play service huge keep awake (~5 hours a day)
in wakelock detector it says *alarm* under google play service
anyone faced this problem ?
To sleep Google. Go to Settings-options - privacy - Location. Access location - Battery performance. And enable - Economy energy

1. The voice recorder can't play it's own registrations
2. Why is documentsui frozen as default (this also blocks write access to sdcard!)

Hi, I wanted to ask what can happen if I upgrade to this version having installed Xposed. I can do some damage? Or by installing the new version Xposed you lose?

Hi, I wanted to ask what can happen if I upgrade to this version having installed Xposed. I can do some damage? Or by installing the new version Xposed you lose?
There is no problem, just flashed on my redmi 1s and note 2 both with xposed and working fine.
If you have flashed the xposed you will need to flash again (like my note 2) but if you just installed the app (like redmi 1s) you dont have to do nothing.
Don't forget to flash super su

Btw another thanks to the devs

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

Reactions: CiccioXiaomi
I don't get, just don't... My phone doesn't go into Deep sleep. 16% down in only 6 hours this night. How??? I'm pretty angry with this because since I buy this phone all nights I get this ridicolous stats. Every single night.

Last edited:
I don't get, just don't... My phone doesn't go into Deep sleep. 16% down in only 6 hours this night. How??? I'm pretty angry with this because since I buy this phone all nights I get this ridicolous stats. Every single night.
Check the battery usage from "Google Play services "
install Wakelock Detector for detail information

[Mi5] Anyone found twrp suddenly reboot while flashing.
This is not always, but happen quite often. If the issue occur, re-install zip won't reboot but if keep flashing the same file again, it will reboot eventually.

Redmi 2 1GB version (11 ending):

There's still problem with apps that uses camera. I mean: Instagram, Boomerang, Vinem Cardboard Camera. If app uses it's internal "software" for making photos, the camera crashes entire app. Tried to wipe everything, change everything, reinstall and clear cache. Still nothing :(

1. The voice recorder can't play it's own registrations
2. Why is documentsui frozen as default (this also blocks write access to sdcard!)
1. voice recorder work fine. I just tested now.
2. you need to unfroze documentsui (with Titanium backup pro). the rom come with documentsui forze by default.
after that you can use SD Maid. work for me now after I unfrozed it

Redmi Note 2 prime, no battery drain

the first two days the battery was very good. After two days, the battery drains very fast.

Screen Time 30 min. the battery used in 27% of..

why do you think? Does anyone have the same problem?

(6.7.21 the previous rom. I didn't change any settings. The screen brightness is 50%.
Wifi open. The phone in 2G mode...)

Redmi Note 2 Prime

Last edited:
Reactions: hector_yo
MI4LTE have random reboots, yet. How we can fix this problem? I did wipe cache, dalvik and user to flash the ROM.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

I have a MI4S device, with TWRP, and wanted to update my device in TWRP with this latest ROM.
Now this is not possible, because TWRP says my device is a h815.

Some one knows what is wrong?

the first two days the battery was very good. After two days, the battery drains very fast.

Screen Time 30 min. the battery used in 27% of..

why do you think? Does anyone have the same problem?

(6.7.21 the previous rom. I didn't change any settings. The screen brightness is 50%.
Wifi open. The phone in 2G mode...)

Redmi Note 2 Prime

I have the same problem. After a full charge battery drops like crazy to around 80% in few minutes. It didn't do this at first usage of rom.
6.8.11 - RN2

Hy and at first thank you for your awesome work every week

But theres still one bug that bothers me since atleast 3 or 4 rom updates.

The google Playstore and Chrome Browsers download speed is just about 300 - 600 kb/s

This happens on both of my Xiaomi phones the Mi 5 and Mi 4.

My Htc one M9 Downloads without any Problems almost with fullspeed of my 125Mbit Internet connection.

But on both Xiaomi devices even over Wifi the speed ist limited to this 600 kb/s

So updating big apps in playstore like Heartstone and so on take over 1 hour.

In chrome its the same thing i test downloaded your newest rom over chrome and the speed is 300 - 600kb/s

So ive downloadet an app called "advanced download manager" that fetches the link you want to download in chrome and downloads it in his own "downloader" and the speed with this app over Wifi is 8 MB/s

So 8 MB/s is not the maximum my Connection can deliver but i can life with it and its much better then the 600 kb´s i get on chrome and playstore^^

So if the downloader app gets a much better speed then chrome and the playstore there has to be anything like a speed limitation in the rom for this two apps.

I hope you can look into it because thats very annoying to wait over an hour for just one app update if it can finish in about a minute if it gets the full speed.

And sorry for my bad english but its not my native language and i don´t have to write english very often xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.