MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy and at first thank you for your awesome work every week

But theres still one bug that bothers me since atleast 3 or 4 rom updates.

The google Playstore and Chrome Browsers download speed is just about 300 - 600 kb/s

This happens on both of my Xiaomi phones the Mi 5 and Mi 4.

My Htc one M9 Downloads without any Problems almost with fullspeed of my 125Mbit Internet connection.

But on both Xiaomi devices even over Wifi the speed ist limited to this 600 kb/s

So updating big apps in playstore like Heartstone and so on take over 1 hour.

In chrome its the same thing i test downloaded your newest rom over chrome and the speed is 300 - 600kb/s

So ive downloadet an app called "advanced download manager" that fetches the link you want to download in chrome and downloads it in his own "downloader" and the speed with this app over Wifi is 8 MB/s

So 8 MB/s is not the maximum my Connection can deliver but i can life with it and its much better then the 600 kb´s i get on chrome and playstore^^

So if the downloader app gets a much better speed then chrome and the playstore there has to be anything like a speed limitation in the rom for this two apps.

I hope you can look into it because thats very annoying to wait over an hour for just one app update if it can finish in about a minute if it gets the full speed.

And sorry for my bad english but its not my native language and i don´t have to write english very often xD
8 MB/s on a 125 Mbit/s, on a phone, with WiFi..this is quite reasonable. Anyway, it depends on what I download but the average speed to me (I have a 300 Mbit/s) is pretty good.

- sent from my Mi5

Jeah the problem is that i just get the 8 Mb/s on the Mi5 and Mi4 if i use this downloader app, if i download something in Chrome or Playstore the speed just reach the said 600kb/s mostly even less

So an update from example the Hearthstone App is 900 MB and it takes over one hour to download the update in playstore because of this 600kb/s download speed^^

If i get the 8Mb/s downloadspeed in chrome and playstore i didn´t have any problems
but i only get 600 kb´s download speed in this 2 apps and this is way to slow^^

Thats my problem ^^

And as said on my HTC One M9 i dind´t had this 600kb/s limitation
I get up to 12Mb/s downloadspeed and thats even in chrome and playstore^^

the first two days the battery was very good. After two days, the battery drains very fast.

Screen Time 30 min. the battery used in 27% of..

why do you think? Does anyone have the same problem?

(6.7.21 the previous rom. I didn't change any settings. The screen brightness is 50%.
Wifi open. The phone in 2G mode...)

Redmi Note 2 Prime
Hello, today I have two hours SOT from this morning at 7 am, more Wi-Fi, the battery is 69% now.
From Saturday, I did not have differences, always good.
I do not understand this difference. You do not have applications that are always in background? Have you checked all right?

Hello, today I have two hours SOT from this morning at 7 am, more Wi-Fi, the battery is 69% now.
From Saturday, I did not have differences, always good.
I do not understand this difference. You do not have applications that are always in background? Have you checked all right?

Hello,

As I said, I didn't change any settings from previous ROM was 6.7.21. Battery usage was very good...

I've just installed the new ROM and I'm using it. But now the battery usage is very inconsistent.

I have had several problems with the Bluetooth connection, I have to reboot to connect even with the paired device! Redmi note 2

This problem with the instability of the Bluetooth connection already has for a long time and has never been solved. I wish there was more attention mainly to the use of miband!

Reactions: sliderious
This problem with the instability of the Bluetooth connection already has for a long time and has never been solved. I wish there was more attention mainly to the use of miband!
with the last build even on note 2 I have this problem and not only with miband 2 even with sony smartwatch 3.
with 6.8.4 I didn't had problems, was perfect

Hello,

As I said, I didn't change any settings from previous ROM was 6.7.21. Battery usage was very good...

I've just installed the new ROM and I'm using it. But now the battery usage is very inconsistent.
I do not know what can be useful, do a wipe cache

Hello,

if don't work what stefano said, try another dirty flash and after flash, wipe dalvik and cache.
the steps I usually do are for a dirty flash:
1. boot in bootloader
2. wipe dalvik/cache
3. flash rom and again wipe dalvik/cache
3.1 flash supersu if you need (not mandatory)
4. reboot phone

This error with camera panoramic.
246d1301fb47cb8169ef4dd0555ca864.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Dariooo
is there a way to use the old twrp (TWRP 2.8.7.0) with these roms? I need to use Good for Enterprise and it seems that every 3.x.x.x version of TWRP will be detected as root within GFE.

guys can i reflash with the same rom? im running 6.8.12 now and want to reflash with the same exact rom.

mDq27Zm.jpg

Done (MI5 6.8.12)

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=93569
http://miuif.celogeek.com/6.8.11/

DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337
CHANGELOG FOR STABLES

pZ3szNE.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD
  • For root install SuperSU 2.76 in TWRP
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv7 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv8:

Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...

Some facts about OTA delay:
  • OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-1000MB)
  • Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
  • OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 10GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
  • OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Blurred statusbar and notification shade (MIUI 7)
  • Enabled search in statusbar
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
  • Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 26 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added Phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen
  • Added T9 dialer support
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Theme element edit mode
  • Deodexed
  • And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience..

Please Miui 7.5.3 for Redmi 2 Pro - WT 88047 - HM2XWCPro

Kenzo HMnote3Pro In options "security" has parts not translated into Brazilian-Portuguese.

Hy and at first thank you for your awesome work every week

But theres still one bug that bothers me since atleast 3 or 4 rom updates.

The google Playstore and Chrome Browsers download speed is just about 300 - 600 kb/s

This happens on both of my Xiaomi phones the Mi 5 and Mi 4.

My Htc one M9 Downloads without any Problems almost with fullspeed of my 125Mbit Internet connection.

But on both Xiaomi devices even over Wifi the speed ist limited to this 600 kb/s

So updating big apps in playstore like Heartstone and so on take over 1 hour.

In chrome its the same thing i test downloaded your newest rom over chrome and the speed is 300 - 600kb/s

So ive downloadet an app called "advanced download manager" that fetches the link you want to download in chrome and downloads it in his own "downloader" and the speed with this app over Wifi is 8 MB/s

So 8 MB/s is not the maximum my Connection can deliver but i can life with it and its much better then the 600 kb´s i get on chrome and playstore^^

So if the downloader app gets a much better speed then chrome and the playstore there has to be anything like a speed limitation in the rom for this two apps.

I hope you can look into it because thats very annoying to wait over an hour for just one app update if it can finish in about a minute if it gets the full speed.

And sorry for my bad english but its not my native language and i don´t have to write english very often xD

I have similar problem with my Mi Max on 6.8.4 and 6.8.11.
Download in Playstore using Wifi is very slow.
My case even gets worst because I can't download using mobile data, although I have used all the common tricks to allow download using mobile data.
And, apparently xiaomi has removed the "unlimited size" in Download App > Setting.
Despite all these, I find this rom very enjoyable to use and I hope dev team will fix the download things in the next update.

Hello,

Just like stefano said, try to wipe cache+dalvik, reboot system, calibrate your battry, and enjoy 6.8.11. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-42-900_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-42-900_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-49-598_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-49-598_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 452
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-56-402_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-18-22-56-402_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
I have similar problem with my Mi Max on 6.8.4 and 6.8.11.
Download in Playstore using Wifi is very slow.
My case even gets worst because I can't download using mobile data, although I have used all the common tricks to allow download using mobile data.
And, apparently xiaomi has removed the "unlimited size" in Download App > Setting.
Despite all these, I find this rom very enjoyable to use and I hope dev team will fix the download things in the next update.
Maybe u need to report this bug in miui.com, and hope that they will fix it fast. :)

9hrs usage, 14% battery left and only 5hrs of SOT??? What phone you use?
Dude you have draining issues!
Just like stefano said, try to wipe cache+dalvik, reboot system, calibrate your battry, and enjoy 6.8.11. :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) using Tapatalk

9hrs usage, 14% battery left and only 5hrs of SOT??? What phone you use?
Dude you have draining issues!
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) using Tapatalk
I'm using redmi note 2, which is kenzo battery bigger than us, and also played games using 4g mode.:D
But, when im using wifi, would be better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-16-36-425_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-16-36-425_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 445
  • Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-20-25-440_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-20-25-440_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-16-42-136_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-16-42-136_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 469
Status
Not open for further replies.