MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! If I am on MIUI 7 (Mi Note Pro) and want to flash MIUI 8, do I have to wipe data, cache, system, etc? Thanks.

Last edited:
Rom works smooth on mi2s.. Better than last week!
From this release I have chinese notification from mi video app (I have English language), It happened yesterday and today, screenshot in attached.
It's not very boring but I want to advise devs
Keep it going, thank you!
View attachment 13604
I have this chinese notification also on Mi Note Pro.

Reactions: Andrea21
There's nothing to discuss, it's so plain and simple...if you install official rom through recovery bootloader will be automatically locked, but if you flash official rom through miflash you have option to choose to lock your bootloader or leave it unlocked...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I didn't knew that. thanks for the info. Can we flash official rom using the mi updater?

I want to flash latest weekly ROM with TWRP 3.0 on my Mi Note Pro. I am coming from MIUI 7, wiped data, cache, system and tried to flash the ROM, but flashing interrupts with error 7, stating that the ROM is for LEO (which is right, being Mi NOte Pro), but my device is LIBRA (this is not right). Changed TWRP, the same result.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

I have been able to revive MI PAD, so im in miui 8, no way to put the battery % in status bar because no security app and in miui 8 you only could change in that way. Can you solve the problem? I like the % in battery

just in case this is of use to someone .... I finally got CM13 installed on my Mi5, works flawlessly so far.
Thanks a lot to graw and hybris22 for their help again - without them, I'd still be stuck!

Reactions: hybris22
I have been able to revive MI PAD, so im in miui 8, no way to put the battery % in status bar because no security app and in miui 8 you only could change in that way. Can you solve the problem? I like the % in battery
Sorry i've found it, but no new options like clone apps and more is miui 8 only for the status bar.... :\

I
Hi, I have Mi4s not for a long time, first rom was xiaomi.eu 6.8.11 and everything worked perfectly. Updated to 6.8.18 but encountered some problems, the reverted back to 6.8.11. Couple of days ago updated to 6.9.1 and again i was satisfied with everything working perfectly, thank you, until...

well, until using gps for running tracking. I discovered gps signal was very weak and losing lock from time to time with 6.9.1, very frustrating for a runner that depends on gps. Reverted to golden 6.8.11 and gps reception improved significantly.

Can you tell me what was so good or different about gps settings or gps.conf in 6.8.11 and changed for the worse in following updates? I noticed ntp.pool was different, but I don't think this is the problem, as this only influences a-gps and first lock onto satellites.

I have a aqua too and having always not the best GPS signal, no matter which Rom: MIUI, CM, Resurrection Remix. It must be something with the hardware. On the other side, never have problems with my Mi 4s. Weird, really.

I

I have a aqua too and having always not the best GPS signal, no matter which Rom: MIUI, CM, Resurrection Remix. It must be something with the hardware. On the other side, never have problems with my Mi 4s. Weird, really.

I also use Mi4s and went back to build 6.8.18 twice. I always have soft-reboots and problems with system-UI after typing the PIN codes for my both SIMs (while starting the phone). By using only one sim-card, everything is ok. With build 6.8.18 everything works fine. Problems are exactly the same only in the last 2 builds.

After 4 days, no reboot, great!
bugs:
Whatsapp share from gallery, app gallery crash.
Long pressure to home button does not work for Google Now.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

After 4 days, no reboot, great!
bugs:
Whatsapp share from gallery, app gallery crash.
Long pressure to home button does not work for Google Now.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk
Already reported, try changing language to English.

To me (Italian) everything is working, long press for Google Now too.

Just one thing never worked: Now On Tap. It's always greyed out.

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: gsuez
Already reported, try changing language to English.

To me (Italian) everything is working, long press for Google Now too.

Just one thing never worked: Now On Tap. It's always greyed out.

sent from my Mi5
I've already tried, WhatsApp issue work fine. The button issue, not :(
Thank you

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.