MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find the option for this:
New - Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background (09-13)
Anybody?

lol! That's Xiaomi's answer to recent accusations? Instead of trying to demonstrate the app is safe and secure, they remove it, thus proving it was actually malware and no one was supposed to find it. Sad.

Or, xiaomi (CN) did nothing to the AnalyticsCore.apk and Xiaomi.EU just removed it, because they want to take away any doubtfull files and apps from the rom?

how to prevent deleted local files when clear task on download. already try both with or without checked option to delete local file as well but it still delete file on download folder

lol! That's Xiaomi's answer to recent accusations? Instead of trying to demonstrate the app is safe and secure, they remove it, thus proving it was actually malware and no one was supposed to find it. Sad.

Xiaomi has not released it from their official builds. AnalyticsCore.apk is removed from Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

Can't find the option for this:
New - Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background (09-13)
Anybody?
Open phone dialer >>open setting present inside dialer>>go to advance setting>>there u can find option to change dialer background

No, it was not removed from official builds. Anyway, here is official statement from Xiaomi regarding AnalyticsCore.apk: http://thehackernews.com/2016/09/xiaomi-android-backdoor.html
Scroll down to read that.

Reactions: Miguel Alvim
thanks for the update. Please have a look at the themes bug. I'm using redmi pro and this update didn't fix it.

Updated.

Google Now On Tap still not working (long press of home button still brings up Google Now, rather than On Tap).

However, bug with the camera being unable to record video if the language is not set to English has been resolved. I can now record video even though my phone is set to Chinese language.

Reactions: hybris22
How long has analytics core been in miui please?
Is it recent?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

thanks for your hardwork! but, is there a double-tap-unlock feature when locked and offscreen?

How long has analytics core been in miui please?
Is it recent?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
Not recent, analytics has been present since long time

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
Hi,

I can't find the ROM version for mi4i. Which one sould I download?

Thanks in advance.

Dirty install on my Kenzo over the 6.9.9 rom and everything seems fine for now. I still can't set a backup account for google backup. Does anyone know if xiaomi hasn't fixed it yet or if I should clean install this build to fix it?

Open phone dialer >>open setting present inside dialer>>go to advance setting>>there u can find option to change dialer background
Found it. I can set it, but there is no picture in the backround (redmi note 2). 'Conversations' is misleading since I thought it is in messages not in the calling interface.

Found it. I can set it, but there is no picture in the backround (redmi note 2). 'Conversations' is misleading since I thought it is in messages not in the calling interface.
It is for incoming calls where caller has no picture linked

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Kenzo with last week's mm rom, does it need the repartitioning process(does that count as the dirty flash)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thank you for this update but as usually I used twrp and on the demand I choose also install superSu.
but this time superSU is not rooted and binary files update not requested as usually.
What is wrong?

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk
Try to download from Google Playstore, open SuperSu and install binaries.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.