MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this rom is based on china stable (CMIIW)...
in china stable "Prefer 4G" option it's work but in this rom "Prefer LTE" is missing...
Can anyone help me???

My device Redmi Note 3 Pro 3/32 and My location in Indonesia...

I just noticed that Titanium hasn't run the backup since friday and, when I went to check if the schedule was deleted, Titanium prompted me to enable USB debugging. When I went to settings, there were no developer options. I had to tap on MIUI version to enable developer options. This is the first time it happened on xiaomi.eu rom...
If you run some cleaning using the security manager, it will turn off USB debugging automatically as it sees that as weak security.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
It's not issue of rom... Follow guide don't just try to flash. Install adb, learn to use adb, flash twrp(correct version from twrp link) by adb fastboot then try to flash.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
It's not issue of rom... Follow guide don't just try to flash. Install adb, learn to use adb, flash twrp(correct version from twrp link) by adb fastboot then try to flash.

im using recovery. i downloaded this TWRP
TWRP_HM2014813.zip
but not working

im using recovery. i downloaded this TWRP
TWRP_HM2014813.zip
but not working
You must be more detailed... What rom you are trying to install kitkat or lolipop. What error you have?
"Not working" isn't enough.
That recovery is for kitkat roms, if you are trying to install new lolipop rom you need to have WT86047 twrp https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995314651
Wt86047 is new lollipop model name for 2014813.
If you can't install from current recovery then you'll need do this by adb and fastboot.

Last edited:
Can we dirty flash the last 6.9.X version if we're in 6.9.Y or its better to clear also the data and do a clean flash?

Can we dirty flash the last 6.9.X version if we're in 6.9.Y or its better to clear also the data and do a clean flash?
Install without clearing data. If you will have issue then wipe data and reflash rom.

Hi guys, I have a MI4 with this 6.9.29 ROM and the TWRP recovery and i would go back to the original Xiaomi ROM (from the official miui site).
If I download the official ROM and I install it from the "update" app, what will happen? Will I brick my device?

Sorry for my english, is not my first language.

Hi guys, I have a MI4 with this 6.9.29 ROM and the TWRP recovery and i would go back to the original Xiaomi ROM (from the official miui site).
If I download the official ROM and I install it from the "update" app, what will happen? Will I brick my device?

You can't install that way, you will need to flash it through fastboot.
Go to your device thread on official forum and see what is needed to do.

Use the MiFlash tool with the latest ROM from miui.com, that should flash the original ROM over yours.

Imo better to stay on xiaomi.eu ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why the widgets doesnt loads in this update?
I have to open the apk...and after that the widget loads?
I have already make the to automatocaly starts

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-05-10-03-57-362_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-05-10-03-57-362_com.miui.home.png
    602.4 KB · Views: 345
It is not working. No widget starts by itself...even if they are in autostart.

Any way to correct this? I have a mi5...
In my case enable associated apps in autostart fix this issue, so widgets work for me

Hello. I installed a stable ROM - (V8.0.5.0.LHJCNDG_v8-5.1) on Xiaomi Redmi 2.
Why the "Settings" 90% is not translated into Russian?

hi, i have some bugs on my Mi4S: can not share photos directly from gallery, sudden reboot while on calls, battery drain. idk why :(

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Imo better to stay on xiaomi.eu ;)

I love xiaomi.eu, but unfortunatly, since the ROM passed on MIUI 8 i've been having some issues: somethimes the WiFi doesn't connect to the router, but more important is impossible to use the GPS.
When I try to use google maps it says “searching dor GPS..." and remain in this state forever without success.
If you have any better solution than return to the stock ROM please help me.

Reactions: Stefano131270
this rom is based on china stable (CMIIW)...
in china stable "Prefer 4G" option it's work but in this rom "Prefer LTE" is missing...
Can anyone help me???

My device Redmi Note 3 Pro 3/32 and My location in Indonesia...
hi, usually you can just change your locale/location to Malaysia. i had this problem too and it could be fixed that way. hope this helps.

since i updated to 6.9.29 i cant upload pictures from gallery to trello or gmail, gmail just crashes. but i can do it on messenger

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tonnoxiaomi
when i downgrade do I need to do anything special or just like an upgrade do it with twrp?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
just like upgrade with twrp, and then wipe dalvik cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.