Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo i Have the beta installd no problems found yet. I see they Have chance the search options hahaha no Chinees suggestions any More im so Happy White that. So im Back on the beta again Have More Time now for it now. So om Back on the beta. The stable Version is also verry good k i Run it from 23 augustus Til now. Im useing mi3w a older device but verry good. Thanks for this guys good work thums up

Thanks great works, the redmi note3(mtk) has 2 bug,
the audio setting(headphone and other...) not working and crashing,
the notification light not work in any case
if you can check and improve that will be great...
tnx again

He told you No china rom of your device, no xiaomi.eu rom of your device.
I think it is quite clear.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I think it is not clear nothing to you :)
He told about Mi4i, I told about Mi Max that has china rom.
In fact, now 8.0.2 is available.
Next time please study before write.

I think it is not clear nothing to you :)
He told about Mi4i, I told about Mi Max that has china rom.
In fact, now 8.0.2 is available.
Next time please study before write.
I think that you can go on the list of device supported and search for your device. It is very simple or you can ask another time ( thousand time) if your device is supported

But it doesn't matter, somebody will Google for you.

I think that you can go on the list of device supported and search for your device. It is very simple or you can ask another time ( thousand time) if you device is supported

Why you continue in your mistake?
Mi Max is supported, I already know it.
I asked to ingbrzy release date of 8.0.2 version.
After my question he shared this version.
Now it is clear to you or I have to send you a picture?

Thanks great works, the redmi note3(mtk) has 2 bug,
the audio setting(headphone and other...) not working and crashing,
the notification light not work in any case
if you can check and improve that will be great...
tnx again
Notification light you need to enable in settings. Also you need individually set up notifications if still not work.
About crashing, clear cache and dalvik in twrp, reboot and check.
Still issue, then change language to english and reboot.
If it only issue when you have other language then english, report back and state which language have issue.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: equinoxe
My note 3 pro (kenzo) with latest rom android M is dead T_T.
relock bootloader for many times but always failed to load the latest rom with android M.
anyone know this?

Just out of curiosity, and possibilities that other could benefit from your experience, what was at end issue with flashing twrp for you?

I was relying on using the line:
fastboot boot twrp.img to access twrp recovery but it kept failing until I held the button combination for only 2 seconds. I was holding the button combination for longer interval before

"In case of new devices yes. "

Thanks!
Can you tell us a bit more?

You asked: "another phone owner Fleshed this rom and was not in the Hungarian language. This could happen?"
I said: "In case of new devices, yes."

So, once more...it could happen that our releases for new devices do not include Hungarian translation at the beginning for a while, but always added sooner or later - it depends on HU translator.

For example, as you can see the note in second post, Hungarian language just added to our Redmi 3S, MiMAX, MiMAXPro weekly releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: severica25
You asked: "another phone owner Fleshed this rom and was not in the Hungarian language. This could happen?"
I said: "In case of new devices, yes."

So, once more...it could happen that our releases for new devices do not include Hungarian translation at the beginning for a while, but always added sooner or later - it depends on HU translator.

For example, as you can see the note in second post, Hungarian language just added to our Redmi 3S, MiMAX, MiMAXPro weekly releases.
I have understood him that both guys have same devices and same version installed. :)
It's also possible that other person have older weekly rom.

Reactions: graw2
I have understood him that both guys have same devices and same version installed. :)
It's also possible that other person have older weekly rom.

Same version or same ROM? Not all the same, because MIUI.hu and xiaomi.eu ROMs both can be on same version number ;)

Same ROM on same devices can't be any difference.

So, I think one of them installed MIUI.hu release and the other is installed our release with same version number. It can be caused the difference...imo.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Same version or same ROM? Not all the same, because MIUI.hu and xiaomi.eu ROMs both can be on same version number ;)

Same ROM on same devices can't be any difference.

So, I think one of them installed MIUI.hu release and the other is installed our release with same version number. It can be caused the difference...imo.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Didn't know that, every day learn something new :)

Have a serious issue. The download speeds in chrome and the play store are extremely slow...
They are capped on 500kbits. Wifi is fully functional on other devices.

Is this a known issue?

Have a serious issue. The download speeds in chrome and the play store are extremely slow...
They are capped on 500kbits. Wifi is fully functional on other devices.

Is this a known issue?
Yes, some ppl allready reported but if im not wrong it's also issue at global and dev official rom.

Yes, some ppl allready reported but if im not wrong it's also issue at global and dev official rom.

Indeed. Found a solution already.

The twrp zip replaces the downloadmanager with a newer one and now files larger than 35mb are back downloaded at 5M/s. So problem solved for now.

Cant post the link until i have 10 posts. So PM if u have the same issue. Have a Redmi Note 3!

Last edited:
Start from last available weekly rom for your device. You'll need to take some time and read how to unlock your device(that's important so that you don't brick your phone), install adb drivers for pc, how to use fastboot. You have plenty links on previous posts here and on official xiaomi forum. When you have everything setup, unlock your device, visit first post on this thread and download rom and twrp for your device. Guide yourself by model name. Your device is called Libra.

thanks..I did flash fastboot rom global 6.1.7 than TWRP Libra-Aqua from unofficial, now I'm using this rom. No bugs at all. Thanks

Reactions: severica25
Now on tap is actually working, we just have to change hold home button function to search with gravity box, since there is no search option in default setting buttons

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-15-05-09-45-227_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-15-05-09-45-227_com.android.settings.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 297
Status
Not open for further replies.