Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean install on 6.8.18 (Data,Cache and Dalvik) Rooted with Xposed and no issues...

no wonder you have no issues since it was a clean install, i installed over android 5.1 with no cleaning at all, just like any other updates in the past

I believe redmiNote3Pro needs a original twrp tô Works...
If you have custom twrp (like alka), after flash, this Will stuck on boot logo

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk

Last edited:
no wonder you have no issues since it was a clean install, i installed over android 5.1 with no cleaning at all, just like any other updates in the past
This is no ordinary ota, you can't just flash it over everything, this is xiaomi.eu (custum rom) any custom rom need twrp and wipe, in this case of Android upgrade, FULL wipe and clean install including delete of MIUI and Android folders in internal and external sd card, to prevent any system files overwrite and bugs!
If u have RN3 PRO, i suggest you wait for new link, because kenzo link is removed beacose rom issues!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

Mi Pad 2 with this ROM: ROOT not working. tried SuperSU 2.46 and wiped all.. it install it right but SuperSU dont disappear and its says that binaries are not installed when i install it manually..

Mi Pad 2 with this ROM: ROOT not working. tried SuperSU 2.46 and wiped all.. it install it right but SuperSU dont disappear and its says that binaries are not installed when i install it manually..
Try to flash 2.76 or last 2.78 in twrp, make wipe of dalvik and cache beafore flash, then let me know!

http://www.supersu.com/download

Check if there is new version on Google Playstore also binaries could be installed 2 ways flashing through twrp or manualy in rom, run again supersu and inside choose other binaries installation method.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I try again to install on Mi 5 But again no work. Now i'm on mi logo. No more start in recovery. I flash again recovery Twrp just start one time in recovery try to mount usb otg for install old rom but no otg too.What i can do before i lost battery too?
In twrp when i try to install rom i have this:Mi 5 failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevices/by-name/cust at /cust: Device or resorce Busy

i've flashed rom for kenzo. could any one tell me why kenzo removed????? what should i do now?:(
If everything works stay on rom and test it until new link update, then you can install again. If you have any issues just restore your backup from TWRP

I try again to install on Mi 5 But again no work. Now i'm on mi logo. No more start in recovery. I flash again recovery Twrp just start one time in recovery try to mount usb otg for install old rom but no otg too.What i can do before i lost battery too?
In twrp when i try to install rom i have this:Mi 5 failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevices/by-name/cust at /cust: Device or resorce Busy
There's no otg because you flashed wrong twrp, probably. Which one did you flash? Check XDA official twrp thread and flash one of the two test builds, depending on your LCD panel (open terminal in twrp and type "cat /proc/hwinfo" to know which panel do you have).

sent from my Mi5

Is it for Kenzo? Guess you have to do a clean flash due to Android base change.

5361462b18491b3904657aa826a0892d.jpg

02bc1f41d534f90ed0e3ccb096f61c32.jpg

No permissins manager.

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime con Tapatalk

kenzo removed due to issues.. will check it later...
Also please check the redmi 3 pro
Device stuck at mi logo cant Access recovery. İ have tried flash recovery via fastboot not solved. Now i'm trying miflash. This uptade bricked my phone

So my redmi note 3 pro was kinda bricked at first, couldn't get past lockscreen but after 30 minutes it fixed itself! and now i can use my phone normal lol

Not having seen that HMnote3PRO was withdrawn again I just flashed (TWRP Cofface) the ROM without obvious issues. I forgot to do a factory reset nor did I clear cache and dalvik.

Here is what I did:

1. Create a backup from system and boot
2. Flashed the ROM which was stored on SD card
3. Remembered I didn't clear cache and Dalvik, I did a Dalvik swipe before rebooting
4. Rebooted without issues
5. Ran app updates
6. Installed recommended superSU

I wonder whether I should reverse the flash or stay on it since it is not having issues (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.