Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , from the earliest versions have never been able to set pictures from backgrounds menu, now in the last two weekly versions no longer works use with one hand , can you help ?
Nothing? Mi Max 32 gb
Apply default theme and try again.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
If I swap hw keys (left-back, right-recents), when I swipe to enter One-Handed-Mode, it's inverted. I mean, if I swipe from home button to right, the screen is resized on the left side, and viceversa.

sent from my Mi5

On Mipad 1 I update to this version from 6.5.5 via updater app, and after install this version, it can not boot recovery. It stucks with Mi logo.

I merge both system partitions and update with updater app, because with twrp allways error installing system to /system

Sorry for my english.

Guys,

I have prob with flashing 6.9.9 on RN3 Pro.
After flash It's not boot but reboot in TWRP instead like there is no System.
Any idea?

P.S.
I flashed back to Lollipop with no problem!

Maby you van try it again whit a Clean wipe Factory settings if yoy Have accses to the Flash mode toh van always try it o play a lot whit rond not on my xioami on a z1 xperia i Have a lot fun whit fkashing and manu More if you try it again and if it wond boot again we search for a Solutions maby a other Recovery

Use default MIUI launcher to fix that issues

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks for backgrounds I resolved, it can not , however, to set up the screen with one hand , the animation does not stop continues to switch between the two modes of continuous !

Thanks for your reply. will try it tonight and revert as im at work now.

Just few qs:

1. should i keep holding the power button till it reboots?
2. is find my device throwing a error after all setup? and you are able to login to Mi account?
3.any major bugs you are facing?
4. any performance issue?
1. No, hold it untill it turns off and then power it on
2. After it gets blocked during setup because of find my device error, I rebooted it and it booted to home screen so I was able to use the phone
3. Yes - fir the first time ever, I have a 10 hour SOT bug :D :D. Only major bug is that I am unable to set a google backup account but this is miui related, it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu rom. I also turned miui gallery backup off becuase it caused random and temporary battery drains.
4. Fingerprint sensor is not as precise as before, but with 10h SOT, I don't care :)

Reactions: mr.nice.1983
A general question:
How different is the Mi4c_6.9.8_V8-5.1 (dev) compared to MI4c_V8.0.4.0.LXKCNDG_v8-5.1 (stable)?
There is a list on the top of this thread, is that all? I have installed the stable on my Mi4c and works fine...
How often is the sable updated?
Thanks.

@ingbrzy or @graw2

Security issue with an app called AnalyticsCore, package name com.miui.analytics.
More on it here: - https://www.thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/

I checked with TiBu and as far as I can see we don't have the above app in xiaomi.eu roms.

Are we safe from this exploit? Or is the above linked post just scaremongering?

The app is in the system, its analyticsCore.apk in /system/app and in TiBu as analytics.
Its also running the background...

On Mipad 1 I update to this version from 6.5.5 via updater app, and after install this version, it can not boot recovery. It stucks with Mi logo.

I merge both system partitions and update with updater app, because with twrp allways error installing system to /system

Sorry for my english.
I followed this instruction, http://en.miui.com/thread-118294-1-1.html
and everything is working fine.
I recommend to do the whole procedure again.

Please tell me is on 8.0 stable battery works better? Battery in my mi4c works greats on v7. After update to v8 dev phone on idle lose battery very fast.

1. No, hold it untill it turns off and then power it on
2. After it gets blocked during setup because of find my device error, I rebooted it and it booted to home screen so I was able to use the phone
3. Yes - fir the first time ever, I have a 10 hour SOT bug :D :D. Only major bug is that I am unable to set a google backup account but this is miui related, it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu rom. I also turned miui gallery backup off becuase it caused random and temporary battery drains.
4. Fingerprint sensor is not as precise as before, but with 10h SOT, I don't care :)
Respect for you bro

Reactions: MIUInewbie
The app is in the system, its analyticsCore.apk in /system/app and in TiBu as analytics.
Its also running the background...
Just to inform others i have it freezed and don't have any issue.
Also disabled services related to analytics through "Disable service" app.
But im not using any xiaomi services.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I found major bug..;)

77c4aed26516bbb82f7405215d9f294a.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.